POLL: If POM is extended, what should they change?

celebration2009

If POM is extended, what should they change?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New costumes, FIRE THE DESIGNER FOR HER SHOW NOW!!!!!:foh:

New Choreo, GIVE HER SOME FASTER MOVES...:mybodyisready:

Vocal, AT LEAST EVERYTIME...:cinderellaney:

Setlist,  she can skip the Everytime, BOMT and Opps... if she thinks she is not comfortable to perform them. Now the set looks cheap and stupid,  like some scene in Disneyland. It really lowered the whole impression of the show...:forkit:

Finally, we have to start a new show... :unbelievableney:

I really wish she would do a cool theme like the Onyx hotel tour where for example BOMT was loungey and the vocals were different. Like if she got a solid theme and redid songs with some cool prerecorded vocals, costumes to suit the theme, and better choreography! I don't even expect her to go crazy with the dancing if she's too lazy to, but at least find a choreographer who will give you something other than hairflips and arm movements. I honestly think something similar to the Onyx tour but less raunchy would be perfect for Vegas, with the backup singers and extravagant theatrics.

- new outfits. I dream for a latex catsuit or any tight catsuit

- new props to some of the segments, for example a cage for Slave an Make Me I don't like the last segment too it needs some changes

- total revamp - I don't mean cut every song and start over - Work ***** is good, empowering, Womanizer is one of her biggest hits so it should stay but it should get turned up a bit, I love Break The Ice but I would like to have it as an intro with the talking part, Gimme More should stay, it's ******* iconic, Piece of Me too, she should do the classics in one segment like a long medley - Baby, Oops, Crazy and Stronger with Born to Make You happy at the end, drop Boys, I love Rock and Roll and MATM, I also think she should get rid of Do Something and of course Till The World Ends, add Get Naked as a whole song, from Glory she should put Make Me of course, Slumber Party, Better, Change Your Mind, DYWCO and maybe Liar or Just Love Me.

I would start the show with Break the Ice (with talking intro, cut in half with a dance break) transitioning into a Work *****, then Womanizer and maybe 3), then go into a her golden classics, after couple of mixed segments and finish of with Toxic, big time whole rearrangement to the song

Archived