Britneys facial expressions in this performance...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Same reason she doesn't pretty record anything for POM. She is lazy.

That was the era she performed I got that and me against the music completely live without prerecorded vocals on new York times Square... And all of a sudden all other appearances from that era were fully lipped.

I just don't understand. 

Guest $elfish

All I can think of is do something when I look at those pictures i think of that moment when Brit was singing do something in her house of blues "tour" and she sang some lyrics live a truly iconic moment:crying1:

On 25.3.2017 at 5:55 PM, HenryBai said:

I cant at her weird facial expressions now... I dont know why she does that when she's dancing or lipping. I really like her fierce looks, and hate the weird naughty looks so much...

and she does the peep eyes by looking to one side with eyes wide open, it's horrible one minute she's the fierce queen , the next second she gives you the Oops I'm so shy look.

This has always been a facet of her personality. Some people see it as proof that Britney has changed, but she does these awkward expressions since the beginning of her career.  :NYsassy: You can notice it for example here in this live performance from 2000:

Archived