What happened to those things

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

-Britney and Kabala (is she still in it?!)

-Britney Spears foundation for the underpreviliged 

-Britneys deal with pepsi 

-Britney said she was gonna start belly dancing or experiment with it in her sad dateline interview in 2006 we  never got any belly dancing :otears:

-Brits friendship with madonna 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-  think she was just searching for truth and meaning and was into it shortly because of madonna

- i think britney forgot about it and it doesnt exist anymore.. shameful!

- contract thing

- idk, nobody can know lol she probably just lost interet or forgot about it

- i got the feeling Britney was a bit turned off by Madonna after meeting her and their "friendship", yet still admiring her as an idol and inspiration to this day

I heard that the foundation disbanded sometime between 2004-2008. Or maybe it was later, i think i remember an article reviewing one of the britney glee episodes also touching on the foundation going under. Anyway, im pretty sure at some point britney stopped supporting it so it ran out of money.

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I heard that the foundation disbanded sometime between 2004-2008. Or maybe it was later, i think i remember an article reviewing one of the britney glee episodes also touching on the foundation going under. Anyway, im pretty sure at some point britney stopped supporting it so it ran out of money.

Aww that's so sad:tiffsniffle:why doesn't Britney do stuff like this anymore 

Archived