Do you think Britney knows all the lyrics to Britney Jean?

Urbanney

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose you answered your own question..?

Let's talk about something more relevant and positive instead. For example, I just thought about what an inspiration she has become again fitness - wise. Her body is insane and she is SO dedicated to the workouts. I hope she'll land another Fitness mag cover soon - SHE deserves it

Guest $elfish

I wish that mistake never happened 

i hope one day when time travel is invented we can go back in time and stop britney from one of her biggest mistakes 

she should have had a hiatus from 2012 until 2016 then released glory would have gathered more hype and we wouldn't have gotten Britney's biggest flop: ******** ft myah Marie and will I flop

most likely not, but she rushed that album 4 years ago. I love it and i dont know the words either. Im sure she knows work, perfume, and alien. Say what you want about the album but she obviously really liked those songs and supposedly cowrote them all so she should know atleast some of them. 

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think like the rest of us she tries to forget about BJ.....she forgot the name of the album when she introduced a Perfume performance during POM and I think in one of her Glory interviews she made it seem like her last album had been FF

do you have links to these? :lostney:

Archived