UHQ Pics: Brit inside Planet Hollywood

Sil

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

lol i still cant get over her wearing that outfit to the red carpet when shes been modeling dresses non stop on instagram.

Lol get over it. I think that was "dressed up" for her because she eventually changed into the touristy Disney tshirt when she went to the parks with her family.

She always gets the Cesar salad everywhere she goes. lmao I am not even surprised one bit about it. Remember when she forgot to pay for her Cesar salad at Cheesecake Factory? Also there was that time where she couldn't stop talking about Iggy's salad even though she served other stuff for luch too. Hilarious. She talked about that salad like for 10 interviews.  :meltdown:

9 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Nah, the cobb salad from Chick Fila is huge tbh :janet:

Any salad will be filling if it is big enough and has enough stuff in it. :staysalty: lmao you're obvi gonna be hungry if your salad is tiny or is one of those side or half salads or if it doesn't have filling protein or filling fat in it :snapney: ive been so obsessed with chicken and avocado btw- that would be so good on a salad lol :forkit:

12 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Now that I saw Britney have a salad for lunch, I'm gonna have a salad for lunch!

rs_499x291-131003121728-tumblr_mhtx7qJoM

:uknowit: :uknowit: :uknowit:

same. salad for luch and cookie dough ice cream for dessert :forkit: Britney's influence; i love ha :giggleney:

Spoiler

This is funny because I literally just came back from buying salad ingredients and ice cream hahahahaha

16 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

She always gets the Cesar salad everywhere she goes. lmao I am not even surprised one bit about it. Remember when she forgot to pay for her Cesar salad at Cheesecake Factory? Also there was that time where she couldn't stop talking about Iggy's salad even though she served other stuff for luch too. Hilarious. She talked about that salad like for 10 interviews.  :meltdown:

I honestly think she's the reason Cesar salad is the only salad I will ever eat. The Holy Spearit works in mysterious ways. :plzney:

Archived