So weird, Glory actually took a little time to grow on me

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

But now I love every song...

Sometimes Britney has ****** lyrics that are also very therapeutic in a way. (Like Better (about opening up), No Seas Cortes (again kinda about opening up and being courageous, of course the meaning and here could vary depending on how broad your interpretation is, idk) Maybe that's what I like most about the album, some songs on the album really make you feel good.

And really, many sides of Britney are shown on that album.

And most of it is quite mature too...

But yeah, Glory took time for me.

Britney Jean however was so bad on the first listen that I just wanted to get over its badness and so I deluded myself to think that it is insanely good. Of course there are good things about BJ too

Although - Britney Jean is an album that had potential to be good, maybe even very decent. But it was just rushed and not given enough love and therefore didn't met standards. If she gave it 6 more months and no Myah, it would have been good, maybe.  So yeah, definitely there would have been possibilities for better and for worse. Still, more like for the better.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, it's so much Better said:

no, it's just an album full of bops with no depth at all. but het i'm not complaining, it's her best album since blackout.

i'm just saying don't try to make it something it's not.

and also, Glory is incredible form the first lestening. xxxxxxxx

Well yeah, for me it needed time to grow

It is weird yeah, I should have come more from a personal aspect... but regardless of how shallow the lyrics is considered to be, imo there is a lot going on musically (enough for me at least) and I like much of the lyrics. many hits nowadays have even more boring lyrics.

also, the lyrics and the songs altogether feel much more flowing than most of the BJ and this for me again highlights the lyrics. even if it is shallow, it is rather not basic.

3 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

no, it's just an album full of bops with no depth at all. but het i'm not complaining, it's her best album since blackout.

i'm just saying don't try to make it something it's not.

and also, Glory is incredible form the first lestening. xxxxxxxx

Just luv me 

man on the moon 

if I'm dancing 

say hi :giggleney:

Archived