Kevin, you were the worst mistake she ever made...

annonymous

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think dating him in general was a bad idea because they barely knew each other. And obviously getting married "for the idea of marriage" is just odd,  but she was young and rebelling and just wanted someone to love. Plus he gave her two kids. But honestly had she not married him, she would have met and married another guy who probably wasn't good. It's not like any of her other choices in men after him were amazing. She just wanted to be married and secluded at that point, I think any guy wiling would have had a shot. I don't necessarily hate K-Fed, he proved was scum when they met (he cheated and left his pregnant gf to be with her. Why she thought she'd have a fairytale with this guy is beyond me), everyone knew their marriage wasn't going to last except Britney. So I can't be mad at him for her bad choices. I'm mad that instead of leaving her alone or being upfront that they were rushing things, he continued the rollercoaster ride and took advantage for career gain or whatever. But he has proved to be a semi-good dad at least and stepped up for those boys when Britney was out partying every night.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

Kevin was not a mistake. She had had a very hard break-up and felt lonely for a while and then met a guy who made her feel butterflies in her stomach and who se really really liked and there's nothing wrong with her being with a guy she likes. Getting married 4 months later and getting pregnant before a year dating was rushing things, and IMO, what led to everything. Hadn't she rushed things she would've dated him for like a year and a hald or so before getting married and she'd have known all the stuff about him that let to the divorce and things would've turned out to be different.

Having said that, he gave her her boys and that's the most beautiful thing that has happened to Britney. And honestly, discussing the past is pointless because it can't be changed

I feel like it was a more of her mistake as well. She wanted to rush everything cuz they could've easily taken it slow. I'm sure Kevin just wanted to date her but she wanted to build a family so like she said, she married him for the wrong reasons.

It could've been just a little fling but she made it worst because she wanted to have kids so badly and wanted that perfect family she always dreamed of. Probably she thought she would have that with Justin.

Archived