She doesn't know what cool is anymore...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you joking? Her album m was the most "cool" pop album released last year. Slumber party is the betsvidoe released last year. She is definitely keeping up with the times.

and Pokémon is still use with kids. I'm a teacher and at both schools I have worked at, Pokémon cards has been an issue. You clearly just don't know what you are talking about.

50 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Her best friend Cade is the best friend of almost every celebrity in hollywood. he must know what's cool. and that strawberry girl seems to be cool and faded  :awkblink:

Strawberry wears baggy Jean shorts , cutoff tees and flat billed hats. She's britney during the Kevin era lol

4 hours ago, alexdaily said:

THIS

The fact that Sean Preson had a better idean than Larry and the rest of her team :nyheadache:

Stop. Make me was a great choice for the first single. She took a leap and it did pretty well considering all the **** that happened. I listen to make me like 3 times a day still. Don't hate just cause of the video drama 

Archived