Favorite Producers Britney Has Worked With

Hello, Exhalers! Simple question - which of the many producers Britney has worked with are your favorite? Maybe we could even do a Holy Trinity, name your three favorites! :unbothered:

1. Bloodshy & Avant - c'mon, Unusual You - the best ******* song of her whole discography - also produced Phonography, Trouble, How I Roll, Trip to Your Heart, Piece of Me, Radar, Freakshow, Toy Soldier, Chaotic, Mona Lisa, My Prerogative, Do Somethin', I've Just Begun, Toxic, Shadow, Me Against the Music and a bunch of unreleased songs;
  2. Danja - I mean... this one is just as obvious as Bloodshy & Avant, they make magic together;
  3. Pharrell - he's a genius, I love him, it's a shame that some of his and Britney's best work ended up not getting released (Sugarfall)... they haven't done a whole lot together, but what they did make - IS MAGICAL. Why Should I Be Sad? is amazing, duh... :flawless:
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max Martin
The Neptunes
Rodney Jerkins
BT
Bloodshy & Avant
Mark Taylor (BOM)
Shep Soloman (TOMH)
Guy Sigsworth
Danja
Dr. Luke
Fernando Garibay
will.i.am (S&S, WB)
William Orbit
Nick Monson (Invitation)
Mattman & Robin (DYWCO)
Mischke
Kirkpatrick

if we got one track from each of these for B10 I would die! it would be a greatest hits of producers!

Guest $elfish

Blood shy & avant , Danja and maybe will I flop but in the femme fatale era not bj did he produce songs in femme fatale Idk I forgot :surprisedney:

and don't forget kween Martin 

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

will.i.am (S&S, WB)
William Orbit

Sorry kween but this made me laugh tbh :uknowit:

dr Luke is an ******* tho 

you know what he did to Kesha :lostney:

(edit)

i googled William orbit it's a different person :gaspney: my life is a lie , I'm a flop I'm gonna go kill my self now :unreal:

9 hours ago, TermOfEndearment81 said:

Nono, nono, nono... :meltdown: (they are the same guy by the way) :lollistare:

7 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Sorry kween but this made me laugh tbh :uknowit:

dr Luke is an ******* tho 

you know what he did to Kesha :lostney:

(edit)

i googled William orbit it's a different person :gaspney: my life is a lie , I'm a flop I'm gonna go kill my self now :unreal:

nothing you say is valid if you seriously thought will.i.am and William Orbit were the same person lol goodbye DONE

Archived