I love how excited everyone was at the start of this era.

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual on Exhale, when Britney isn't doing anything people make these type of threads. "Make Me shouldn't have been the lead", "She needs this and she needs that" I think people are bored  :mhmsureny:

The weeks before Slumber Party was confirmed it was the same pattern   :mhmnod:

When she does something, everyone will be like "YASSSSS QUEEN" :moorangu:

giphy.gif

Bookmark me :queenflopga:

Exactly. I thought the era was overall good. The only time I had a meltdown was the original music video. No wonder Britney doesnt  give a ****, her fans always have something negative to say about her. I rarely see this with other popstars. Poor Britney. 

This tbh.

Its ironic people believe Britney to be 'bipolar' when exhale seems to define the very word every damn week.

Their logic that her 'career is over' quite honestly is the dumbest, deluded **** I've seen since the conspiracy of her being a clone of her former self. They're just bored and rely too heavily on Britney to bring excitement to their own lives. Britney's got her career and her excitement. She's doing her thing.

So why dont you do somthin' ?:bsass:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

This tbh.

Its ironic people believe Britney to be 'bipolar' when exhale seems to define the very word every damn week.

Their logic that her 'career is over' quite honestly is the dumbest, deluded **** I've seen since the conspiracy of her being a clone of her former self. They're just bored and rely too heavily on Britney to bring excitement to their own lives. Britney's got her career and her excitement. She's doing her thing.

So why dont you do somthin' ?:bsass:

S-L-A-Y :hipney:

There wasn't basically an era since FF so obviously ppl were excited.

We also were angry because they messed around for so long. 

It wasn't even that great of a hype because they lied to us for six months. 

We all thought it was gonna be a huge era with a great first video and single, a strong performance at the vmas, more promo than we got, and 4 singles. 

Obviously it went down hill when the era actually came because it was messy beyond belief and very much only for Vegas. 

V wax the perfect start...if only they could have ket that strength 

For me this era hasn't dissapointed at all.

We got an insanely good album

Some amazingly epic vocals

Slumber party music video

Britney seemed comfortable in interviews

Televised performances

And for the first time on a while Britney acctually seemed proud of her music.

How can we expect Britney to do anything when no matter what she's being dragged like ****. Brits fans are the most ungrateful ever like.

Is always like that:

Before Circus started: ''YASSS QUEEN SHE'S BACK, HER FIRE IN HER EYES IS BACK SHE'S GONNA SLAY''

Before FF: ''OMG THIS TIME SHE'S HERSELF AGAIN, SHE LOOKS AMAZING, SLEEEEEEEE''

BEFORE BJ: ''OK NOW SHE'S 100% HA, LOOK AT HER EYES! THIS ALBUM IS GONNA HAVE RAW VOCALS BOOKMARK ME''

:ricackle:

1 minute ago, ohoney said:

Before Circus started: ''YASSS QUEEN SHE'S BACK, HER FIRE IN HER EYES IS BACK SHE'S GONNA SLAY''

Before FF: ''OMG THIS TIME SHE'S HERSELF AGAIN, SHE LOOKS AMAZING, SLEEEEEEEE''

BEFORE BJ: ''OK NOW SHE'S 100% HA, LOOK AT HER EYES! THIS ALBUM IS GONNA HAVE RAW VOCALS BOOKMARK ME''

:meltdown:

Well we were under the impression that we were getting an actual era when we really got half of a single. The lead was a great choice but the canceled video was just a mood killer then Slumber Party gets a delayed release and no promotion. I do think people meltdown way too easily because I'm disappointed too but I don't think her career is close to being over. 

2016 was SO promising. We got POM 2.0 - she looked amazing, she was dancing hard again, her costumes were great. She did EIGHT songs on the Billboard Awards and it was a top-notch performance. The Glory album is one of her best yet. She did the VMAs for the first time in 9 years. Her personality was coming out again in promo and social. She did the festivals. The SP music video was great.

Then in 2017 - it all kinda stopped.

I'm still happy with everything.  We got an amazing album, great performances, lots of promo, and a killer music video, plus Britney seems happier & healthier than she has in ages.  The only downside was the 'Make Me' video, but I'm over that.  

Her career isn't over.   The same people are just having their dumb *** meltdowns, per usual.  

27 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Well we were under the impression that we were getting an actual era when we really got half of a single. The lead was a great choice but the canceled video was just a mood killer then Slumber Party gets a delayed release and no promotion. I do think people meltdown way too easily because I'm disappointed too but I don't think her career is close to being over. 

This. Her career isn't over. But I do understand how ppl may think that. Especially since this album was actually good (as opposed to BJ) and still didn't really do much for her. That hasn't happened in Britney's career yet. At least BJ flopped because it just wasnt a Britney caliber album. Now we have her looking amazing, sounding confident in interviews, music is good, and it's still not mattering. So I can totally see why some fans are freaking out. 

Archived