Britney Is Having A Better Tuesday Than You

Jordan Miller

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

She's showing off her tongue augmentation, of course. You don't pay good money for a longer tongue and then keep it hidden away in your mouth. :snapney:

tongue augmentation? it's obviously just contouring :magicjohnson:

Skinny Britney with her botched lipo tummy... one side looks flat and other one her old tummy is protruding.. I get sad thinking about how hot her stomach would look if she didn't touch it along with her facial procedures. But still love her!! She's healthy as **** now and hot and skinny! Love u Brit.

1 hour ago, John0164 said:

Skinny Britney with her botched lipo tummy... one side looks flat and other one her old tummy is protruding.. I get sad thinking about how hot her stomach would look if she didn't touch it along with her facial procedures. But still love her!! She's healthy as **** now and hot and skinny! Love u Brit.

Look at the pictures when she went to hawaii the Last time:byebitch:take several seats. 

4 hours ago, John0164 said:

I guess she shouldnt have had babies then......... :ponderney:

1 minute ago, BritneyLimited said:

I know I'm going to be dragged by saying this, but with the amount of exercise she does, it would be expected that her mid driff looked way more toned. You can totally tell she's pulling her stomach in. 

Just weird, maybe it's because of the lipo she had done a couple years ago =/

Is not the amount of exercise that does the magic, is rest + diet, she probably doesn't want to show abs definition. :forkit:

8 hours ago, jennyj said:

Wow she's amazingly fit!!!... and those calves are bigger than most guys at the gym LOL :slayney:

I do think she's getting a bit too skinny now though... she's losing her womanly curves due to the excessive weight loss and muscle gain.

'Muscles' creates curves, they don't make you lose 'curves'. ;) 

Archived