Still looking for pictures from this VMAs night and party

NiceSpears

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/britney_spears/britney_in_vegas_for_the_vmas.php 

At 04:35 when she gets out of the car wearing the same black minidress from the first night in Vegas before the VMAs, but this is the second night before changing to that golden dress and grey hat. She's seen in long hair here(!!). This is the second night before the actual performance the day after, and the same day she went to rehearsals with Chris.  Perhaps also the day she did that dress- rehearsal with the ponytail. The first rehearsal in jeans and white top that leaked in full is the same day as she arrived there(seen getting of her private jet wearing those clothes).

There is like 20 paparazzi's there taking her picture. We can see that - HOW COME NO PIC WITH THIS LOOK HAS EMERGED I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS! She looks absolutely smashing incredible here. Best look by far from the VMAs 2007.

ANYONE? 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Cheap Thrills said:

is she the one in yellow?

As I said, she is wearing the black little dress that she wore the night before partying with Diddy. But this time with long, blonde curly hair. The bodyguard is trying to block the pap's from taking her pic but you can easily see her. This is the same night she also partied with Paris, 50 Cent, Diddy and Dallas Austin and also attended Cassie's b-day party but wearing a golden dress and hat. :) 

She looks super- flawless and easily her best look from the VMAs that year and perhaps even from 2007. 

On 2017-02-28 at 9:31 PM, secret07 said:

Thank you for helping BUT it's not the same night/ look. She wears the black mini- dress but she's rocking LONG hair the night before the VMAs. If you look in the video she looks incredible, easily the best look from 2007(except from perhaps the Piece Of Me m/v). 

On 2017-03-07 at 3:26 PM, really really cool guy said:

Nah, but thanks. 

If you watch the video she's wearing that dress the day after what you posted now, and she's got LONG hair. She's very beautiful... and there seems to be NO pictures of this. 

Was she looking too amazing so that the media never wanted to use those? Because all they wanted was to report trainwreck- stories?

Archived