Jump to content

What would you do if this turned out to be true?


Guest

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

This. Also the older she gets, the harder it will be, If she really wants another baby, she has to hurry. 

I'm sorry but this doesnt mean she should just jump on the first **** she sees.... that's what happened with kfed. Now she pays him until her kids are grown.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Justney said:

I'm sorry but this doesnt mean she should just jump on the first **** she sees.... that's what happened with kfed. Now she pays him until her kids are grown.

I think having another kid is more important to her than having a new husband, It's a different story now. She can't wait forever for a "perfect" husband, and risk not ever having another baby. 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I think having another kid is more important to her than having a new husband, It's a different story now. She can't wait forever for a "perfect" husband, and risk not ever having another baby. 

This is a bit irresponsible of a view in my opinion. Women don't dry up suddenly the minute they hit 40 and are able to have children very early 40s even... but just fishing around for just anybody to be a baby daddy and then ending up in another situation where someone is using her and using a baby against her would be absolutely awful. If Sam is the opportunist he seems to be just as Kfed (also everyone pointing out that Sam had a career.. in a family owned business btw and not in his line of stardom--Kevin had a career too before Britney) was then what makes you think this is a good idea?  There's still a good window of time to get pregnant if she is looking for it, so to rush into something with some guy after what she's been through .. idk i think its stupid honestly.  She doesnt need a new husband or anything but I really think it's more important to be choosy with whom you will procreate with since you could get taken advantage of. She is still on a c-ship.. Sam could get custody and demand money.. I mean you really never know.

 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Justney said:

This is a bit irresponsible of a view in my opinion. Women don't dry up suddenly the minute they hit 40 and are able to have children very early 40s even... but just fishing around for just anybody to be a baby daddy and then ending up in another situation where someone is using her and using a baby against her would be absolutely awful. If Sam is the opportunist he seems to be just as Kfed (also everyone pointing out that Sam had a career.. in a family owned business btw and not in his line of stardom--Kevin had a career too before Britney) was then what makes you think this is a good idea?  There's still a good window of time to get pregnant if she is looking for it, so to rush into something with some guy after what she's been through .. idk i think its stupid honestly.  She doesnt need a new husband or anything but I really think it's more important to be choosy with whom you will procreate with since you could get taken advantage of. She is still on a c-ship.. Sam could get custody and demand money.. I mean you really never know.

 

Did I ever mention sam or any one else? My sister is same age as Britney, and at 33 they told her you only have one more year to get pregnant. I don't know where you're getting your facts from but real life doesn't work that way, there are always exceptions, and we don't really know anything about what's happening inside her body. If she wants to get pregnant, she can't risk it by waiting around for a man that might not even exist. I never said Sam, who she chooses to have a baby with is her decision, not mine. I guess you have no idea how it feels to get older and realize it's getting late to do somethings....

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Justney said:

I'm sorry but this doesnt mean she should just jump on the first **** she sees.... that's what happened with kfed. Now she pays him until her kids are grown.

But remember, all that she wants is another babay. 

Tbh idk why K-fed gets paid, doesn't he work?

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Justney said:

This is a bit irresponsible of a view in my opinion. Women don't dry up suddenly the minute they hit 40 and are able to have children very early 40s even... 


 

It's not too common but it does happen. My mother had me when she was 41 and I'm nearly 27 and healthy. I was born in perfect condition and with no medical issues or disabilities. I think my lecturer had her daughter quite late too (she might have been about 39 or 40 when she had her, I don't know). 

Link to comment
21 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Did I ever mention sam or any one else? My sister is same age as Britney, and at 33 they told her you only have one more year to get pregnant. I don't know where you're getting your facts from but real life doesn't work that way, there are always exceptions, and we don't really know anything about what's happening inside her body. If she wants to get pregnant, she can't risk it by waiting around for a man that might not even exist. I never said Sam, who she chooses to have a baby with is her decision, not mine. I guess you have no idea how it feels to get older and realize it's getting late to do somethings....

I dont know where you're getting your facts from but real life doesnt work that way either. My mom also had two kids past 33. One being at 40. Countless others around the world are having kids past 33. That is not a cut off age at all. Menopause doesn't even happen until mid 40s to early 50s in most women so you clearly don't know a whole lot about the female body. But you can have kids as long as you're ovulating aka having a period and producing eggs. Whatever doctor said that to your sister got false facts...like insanely false facts. It can be risky for some women to have pregnancies the older they get, sure... but it's not a cut off age??
You're right that I dont know what's happening inside her body but I'm not sure how you aren't alluding to Sam being the possible dad in this scenario--if she were pregnant right now it would be 100% his. In which case I think it's pretty foolish to jump into baby making while dating a guy for a couple months which is not even enough time to really know him because the outcome of a baby could be held against her as it was before.

Just to note, I'm not against her having a baby that she wants, I really just hope she is smart about it.  There's other options out there for women who want to be moms. Also, thank you but I have pretty good ideas about how it feels to get older and how it can be getting late to do things, I'm just about 30 and have outgrown plenty of things I've wanted to do in my life.
 

Link to comment

If Britney was smart she would have frozen her eggs in her 20s and just kept them there for the future, and if no one comes along she could do an artificial insamination and carry young healthy eggs without a problem. JLO and Mariah both had there twins at like 37-38 and Beyonce is 36. When you are rich, anything is possible babes.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block