So is this guy still stalking Britney at Planet Hollywood?

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

wait what? who dat? i actually dont know.. is he a new stalker? whats the story here, omg :ugh:

The 1st guy (the FFT photo) was KingAlex (or I honestly remember his username) he went to several Britney shows during the FFT, even Britney herself talked about him once, there's a video but I could find it (if someone finds it post pls) and she says something like: "I don't know how he can afford so many shows". He used to post his pics with Britney on Facebook and Twitter. 

The 2nd guy I guess is someone who has gone to many POM dates cause he has like several videos on instagram of the POM show. Everytime there's a new official thread about a specific date there are always videos from his Instagram account. 

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

The 1st guy (the FFT photo) was KingAlex (or I honestly remember his username) he went to several Britney shows during the FFT, even Britney herself talked about him once, there's a video but I could find it (if someone finds it post pls) and she says something like: "I don't know how he can afford so many shows". He used to post his pics with Britney on Facebook and Twitter. 

The 2nd guy I guess is someone who has gone to many POM dates cause he has like several videos on instagram of the POM show. Everytime there's a new official thread about a specific date there are always videos from his Instagram account. 

i see... they're so normal and rich then

Related image

9 minutes ago, Seel said:

How dare you insult stan people as stalkers. Disgusting. :ririshade1:

They are the exception since KingAlex trash talk the queen because he didnt get special treatment. He doesnt really stan for the queen, he stalks all sorts of celebrities. 

And I heard that other guy is an ******* to other fans and thinks hes better than everyone because he thinks he has some connection with the dancers or something just cuz they ask to use his pictures and videos. :weirdmeout:

5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

They are the exception since KingAlex trash talk the queen because he didnt get special treatment. He doesnt really stan for the queen, he stalks all sorts of celebrities. 

And I heard that other guy is an ******* to other fans and thinks hes better than everyone because he thinks he has some connection with the dancers or something just cuz they ask to use his pictures and videos. :weirdmeout:

Really? If they used Britney for their fame, they'd be trashes, not just stalkers. :rude2me:

12 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Not really, if Britney had a residency in Mexico City (from where I am) I could easily go to see her show at least once for each leg of shows. :yeaok:

I guess they are americans so it is easier for them to go as a weekend trip. :yeaok:

¡Que perra que perra, que perra mi amiga!

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Not really, if Britney had a residency in Mexico City (from where I am) I could easily go to see her show at least once for each leg of shows. :yeaok:

I guess they are americans so it is easier for them to go as a weekend trip. :yeaok:

I'm talking about Meet & Greets. Dozens of them. Like the afore mentioned stalkers.

But if you say you can afford those every weekend too... hey not judging what you do for a living,  maybe you  "got a hot body, and you got a bugatti, cuz you worked it, *****".  You know, with your body.

or your family (back at home) runs a mysterious yet *typical legal* mexican business  cuz let's be real here for a moment, sweetie. :yeaok:

55 minutes ago, CristMont said:

¡Que perra que perra, que perra mi amiga!

giphy.gif

No querida, tal vez cachorra...  pero perra? Le falta mucho aún.   Image result for blair waldorf eye roll gif

26 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

I'm talking about Meet & Greets. Dozens of them. Like the afore mentioned stalkers.

But if you say you can afford those every weekend too... hey not judging what you do for a living,  maybe you have a "got body, and you want a bugatti, and you worked it, *****"...you know, your body.

or your family (back at home) runs a mysterious yet *typical legal* mexican business  cuz let's be real here for a moment, sweetie. :yeaok:

No querida, tal vez cachorra...  pero perra? Le falta mucho aún.   

¡Me encantas! Hahaha :giggleney:

Archived