Least successful singles album

JSnews

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The singles from "Britney" charted low in the US because she was banned from the radio after she chose Pepsi over Clear Channel for the DWAD tour sponsor. :sipney:

Check the International chart positions. :sipney:

The "Britney" era videos also DOMINATED on MTV TRL and received massive popularity. The fact "Slave" went Top 20 in that diverse Top 40 climate with 0 radio support and Britney throwing us a curveball by releasing R&B instead of teen pop is an accomplishment all by itself. :sipney:

The radio ban didnt let her singles chart almost at all. Britney singles shoot to #1 in many european countries and others were in top 10, Asia and south america the same :mhm: slumber party and make me barely charted anywhere properly, I know Slumber Party was top 10 in my country but lets face it, noone gives a flying **** about it charting in Serbia

18 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The singles from "Britney" charted low in the US because she was banned from the radio after she chose Pepsi over Clear Channel for the DWAD tour sponsor. :sipney:

The "Britney" era videos also DOMINATED on MTV TRL and received massive popularity. The fact "Slave" went Top 20 in that diverse Top 40 climate with 0 radio support and Britney throwing us a curveball by releasing R&B instead of teen pop is an accomplishment all by itself. :sipney:

YASS QUEENN!! was just about to say that :rihclap:

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

it was #27 :sipney::sipney::sipney:

I lived in South East Asia and 3 Britney album's singles were huge here. Slave, Overprotected and Not a Girl were very popular

The radio ban in US is really sad. It goes to show that the US GP and media wanted her to fail so bad since day one (even Xtuna's earlier singles charted better than Britney's :meltdown:)

Archived