Why Can't She Just Speak Out?

MikeMasi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cinderella love said:

I dont understand why in for the record they allowed her to cry about the "being a prisoner" thing. Why let people know she was unhappy. Although any real answers FTR didnt give

By this I meant why they let her speak about it IF HER TEAM DOESNT WANT HER TO SPEAK ABOUT THE BREATDOWN IN GENERAL. i didnt mean it was a bad thing she spoke, just replied to the speculation. So quit down woting me. Some of you are just blind and dont want anything to be said outloud:surething:

I guess we will all forget about how she spoke about it during the graham norton show and her team edited it out:arianabye:

I think britney can't just "speak out" nor does she want to. Do you think it would change the narrative of her life and how they choose to write about her? Doubt it. Do you think britney wants to give the biggest piece of herself to the people she despises so much(the press)? These people wrote her off during her darkest time when she needed them the most-many of who she trusted and had a good relationship. Trust me, you don't just forgive and forget that AND then give them the satisfaction of knowing every detail about your alleged breakdown. I hope she never speaks out about it to be honest but I do hope she finds the freedom she deserves.

Why would she want to relive such a horrible time of her life a decade later? She's in a much stronger and better place now. The breakdown will always be a big part of who she is but I'm so glad Britney doesn't let it define her. Only Britney knows and understands why it happened, and unless she has a change of heart and feels comfortable sharing it with the public, fans should stop asking her to talk about something she clearly doesn't want to. 

Well she's entitled to a private life tbh, I mean she was barely allowed to have one growing up so honestly she shouldn't have to spill the details on the worst time in her life......the public already saw too much of it and Britney probably likes to forget that it even happened honestly.......it was 10 years and ago and she has probably moved so far past it! 

I would LOVE it if she did, but of course it's totally understandable why she is closed off now. She shared so much of herself in the past and look how she was treated, it's totally up to her. However I hope she has the CHOICE to do so if she wants, I don't like that she tried to speak on it at Jonathan Ross and it was cut out...not cool. I think she was knowing what she was doing saying that for a live audience knowing that people will hear it even if it's not aired. 

8 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I would LOVE it if she did, but of course it's totally understandable why she is closed off now. She shared so much of herself in the past and look how she was treated, it's totally up to her. However I hope she has the CHOICE to do so if she wants, I don't like that she tried to speak on it at Jonathan Ross and it was cut out...not cool. I think she was knowing what she was doing saying that for a live audience knowing that people will hear it even if it's not aired. 

What did she say on jonathan ross? 

Archived