Sarah M Gellar Tweets about movie.

Calilove1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Yeah but it gets better at the end. I guess we shouldn't expect so much from this, at least she's adorable.

she looks ********. she is always smiling and saying hi and what? and random innocent yet forced expression and attitudes like that. it's cringe-worthy.

44 minutes ago, fabr_argent said:

Omg sarahhhhhhhhhhhh , i love her omg im crying , ok no , but she is my idol along with Brit  and she loves britney. And there was a buffy mention ,  sarah twit that scene minutes later XD 

The vid wont play for me what happens in it and what does sarah mean?

5 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

The vid wont play for me what happens in it and what does sarah mean?

Sarah:  Highest of highs and lowest of lows all in one moment #britneyeverafter #OppositeofOscar   

Video: "we hang out with Buffy lasti night it was awesome" (clip of the movie) XD
someone are saying that is Puffy and not Buffy , but sounds like Buffy a lot XD. But this was pre vma07 and Britney was with Puffy the nightbefore so.

50 minutes ago, fabr_argent said:

Omg sarahhhhhhhhhhhh , i love her omg im crying , ok no , but she is my idol along with Brit  and she loves britney. And there was a buffy mention ,  sarah twit that scene minutes later XD 

I know she was shading the movie, but what did she mean :) 

15 hours ago, fabr_argent said:

Sarah:  Highest of highs and lowest of lows all in one moment #britneyeverafter #OppositeofOscar   

Video: "we hang out with Buffy lasti night it was awesome" (clip of the movie) XD
someone are saying that is Puffy and not Buffy , but sounds like Buffy a lot XD. But this was pre vma07 and Britney was with Puffy the nightbefore so.

Yeah I thought it said Buffy and then I remembered how Puff Daddy reportedly saw Britney that night and told her maybe she should call it quits and go to bed or something, and during performance he looked sad/upset. So I think Puffy. 

16 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I know she was shading the movie, but what did she mean :) 

I think she was just saying she was embarrassed to be name dropped in such a shitty movie but honored to be associated with Britney. Kinda awkward to find out they actually said "Puffy" tho, bless her.

Archived