What is Glory's most overrated song?

celebration2009

What is Glory's most overrated song?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Definitely Mood Ring. Don't get me wrong, I like it. But it's not as great as some people on here try to make it out to be.

It sounds like a demo to me honestly, it's lacking in production and lyrics.....I mean it's a cool track but it's not at all single worthy and has bonus track written all over it! I feel similarly about CYM except it's not lacking production wise! 

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It sounds like a demo to me honestly, it's lacking in production and lyrics.....I mean it's a cool track but it's not at all single worthy and has bonus track written all over it! I feel similarly about CYM except it's not lacking production wise! 

Eh, honestly all of DJ Mustard's productions sound like that imo (listen to Needed Me). And lyrically it's one of my faves on Glory. The fact that Britney doesn't sing the ad lobs in the final chorus irks me tho!

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Eh, honestly all of DJ Mustard's productions sound like that imo (listen to Needed Me). And lyrically it's one of my faves on Glory. The fact that Britney doesn't sing the ad lobs in the final chorus irks me tho!

Yeah DJ Mustard doesn't impress me at all, I wasn't thrilled when I heard he was working with her. My problem with the lyrics isn't quality it quantity tbh there's not a lot of lyrical content! I find it hilarious honestly that the whole "look in the mirror, who do I see" part was written on the spot in the studio because that means there was even less lyrical content to begin with.....I feel like so much of the song is the oohs and ahhs and yes I hate that some of the ad libs are not her too! 

19 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I'd go with MOTM. By the reactions of fans I expected much more, plus that strange language insert kills it totally for me :gloria: 

It's French. Well, it was supposed to, because her accent make the words indecipherable. :queenie:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah DJ Mustard doesn't impress me at all, I wasn't thrilled when I heard he was working with her. My problem with the lyrics isn't quality it quantity tbh there's not a lot of lyrical content! I find it hilarious honestly that the whole "look in the mirror, who do I see" part was written on the spot in the studio because that means there was even less lyrical content to begin with.....I feel like so much of the song is the oohs and ahhs and yes I hate that some of the ad libs are not her too! 

Yeah, I'm with you. I'm not a big DJ Mustard fan either. Hmm really? Idk I think there are enough lyrics. I mean, it's not like Clumsy or almost EVERY song on BJ where it's lacking a proper middle 8 and just repeats the chorus. Lyrically I think it's a beautiful song and I love the concept. And I think her voice sounds amazing. The "I'm in the palm of your hand" but sounds straight out of 2000/2001 (vocally). I just don't understand why she didn't bother to finish recording it. The co-writers said she loved the song. I can't stand whoever they got to do the ad libs, she doesn't sound like Britney at all. They should've got Myah lol. 

Archived