What is Glory's most overrated song?

celebration2009

What is Glory's most overrated song?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Slumber Party, i still love it but it was overhyped on here when Glory first came out. Everyone wanted it as the 2nd single when i would have preferred something more uptempo.

Mood Ring is a tad overrated because of the fact it's a Japanese bonus track, i don't think people would be giving it huge amounts of praise had it always been on the standard edition. Having said that though it's not a bad song.

Love Me Down, Change Your Mind and Liar are a bit overrated too.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah, I'm with you. I'm not a big DJ Mustard fan either. Hmm really? Idk I think there are enough lyrics. I mean, it's not like Clumsy or almost EVERY song on BJ where it's lacking a proper middle 8 and just repeats the chorus. Lyrically I think it's a beautiful song and I love the concept. And I think her voice sounds amazing. The "I'm in the palm of your hand" but sounds straight out of 2000/2001 (vocally). I just don't understand why she didn't bother to finish recording it. The co-writers said she loved the song. I can't stand whoever they got to do the ad libs, she doesn't sound like Britney at all. They should've got Myah lol.Β 

Well some of the ad libs are Britney her vocals have just been altered and then they mixed those with the other persons vocalsΒ 

Archived