The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

That part didn't really make sense to me. She was under an involuntary psych hold. I doubt they would have been consulting her if she wanted a c-ship. 

Exactly, I really don't believe they had time to talk her into it. I remember the rumors back then was about how she yelled at her fathers.
I haven't watched the movie, but I think in Lynnes book "through the storm" they allready wanted the co-ship since her first 5150. (funny fans still think 5150 is nothing)

Just now, GypsyWoman said:

Okay, she was going through a dark time, but nearly died? Come on, there is no hint of evidence to even suggest she almost died. It was a dark period but y'all act like she was suicidal...

I not once said anything about suicide actually. People's lifestyles take their tolls - nothing to do with suicide.

I'm saying it because it needs to be appreciated. Maybe you don't remember that time well, but a lot of us do.

You weren't sure each day if that was going to be the one - even the articles had already been drafted.

It's a time when she was strapped to a gurney and lifted out her home away from her small children - I don't think it's a time fans like to talk about.

It was the worst time of her life in any case so the point remains. Fans don't really want to talk about it.

6 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I cant even explain the magnitude of this MESS! :sassybrit: I mean I Knew that it would be bad. But not at this catastrophic level 

It wasn't that bad... they didnt say that britney cheated on justin or that she is a bad mom.. could have been worse 

1 hour ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I feel so bad for Natasha. She did "some" of her homework to play Britney and tbh it wasn't her fault. She genuinely seems like a nice girl. Although I feel like they should have made her worn brown contacts in the movie because since when did Britney have green eyes? Anyway I feel bad that the hate made her sad to the point where she deleted her twitter :( 

I feel for her because she's just trying to make her coin. Times are hard now. Anyway I'd rather hang out with Natasha and educate her more on Britney than hang out with Katy Perry who smiles when she sees candy and shiny things and makes fart jokes. 

Britney's eyes are very very light brown and kinda greenish in some light so it's not that big of a deal imo. I feel bad for her. It's not her fault she was casted to play in a movie where she has to dance when she as no talent in that depratment.

I havent watch it yet but im dl it... i know its gonna be a HUGE mess and its gonna look like **** like i said before, im gonna cringe and regret watching it but oh well. :dontlike:

Britney and her legacy/life deserve a GREAT movie, with high budget...BUT even if the budget is low, you can make it look a 10000 times better :ponderney:

One thing tho... the actress DONT deserve the hate, she is doing a job. Be an *** to the producers and such instead, if you feel the need to. 

And for them to say that Britney would "love it" if she saw it :quirkney:

Tbh I think I'm the only person that liked the movie... I watched it in a very positive way.

I liked the actors, Natasha and Nathan did a great job, they had that big chemistry.... :quirkney: and I don't know why I have a feeling that they like each other in real life, they are always together (they were blessed by J and B lol )

K Feb and Larry were super hot..:unbelievableney:.

the only thing that I didn't like is 

..... the movie was really fast :squintney:

Wasn't very good,  but wasn't that worse... I've watched it 2 times and now I like more than the first time:brit:

1 hour ago, Justney said:

Everyone is talking about suing but didn't Britney's team put in the I am Britney Jean documentary right after the biopic? Lifetime had to get the rights to show it so I feel like Britney's team plugged it to ... get more admission to Vegas clearly. :forkit:  I guess it's smart to have IABJ be the follow up but if they really wanted to damage control the movie they could have shown For the Record.

im sure Lifetime would not show FTR? It contradicts a lot of what the movie is about. 

10 minutes ago, Denise said:

Tbh I think I'm the only person that liked the movie... I watched it in a very positive way.

I liked the actors, Natasha and Nathan did a great job, they had that big chemistry.... :quirkney: and I don't know why I have a feeling that they like each other in real life, they are always together (they were blessed by J and B lol )

K Feb and Larry were super hot..:unbelievableney:.

the only thing that I didn't like is 

..... the movie was really fast :squintney:

Wasn't very good,  but wasn't that worse... I've watched it 2 times and now I like more than the first time:brit:

I think same thing happens when they turn books to movies, but those have better production and bigger budget so it looks better but people who read the books always think "the movie is going too fast" because we lived through it, it's like turning a 800 pages book to a one hour movie. 

4 minutes ago, RTC said:

Why would you attack the actress? Attack the director and Lifetime if you wanna be petty lol

If you see the messages... a person wrote for her that he wish for her to have kids and lose the custody, and what happened to britney, happen to her too. it's horrible

Archived