The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Well, I never thought that it would do her justice, but I still expected it to be a little better. The main problem about Britney's character wasn't even her lack of intelligence, she was trashy all around.

Exactly. That character literally didn't represent or channel Britney at all.

I think it's sad too because the Lifetime-version of Britney is how non-fans see her (not all, but some). :tiffeyeroll:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

K but as a true fan she should had atleast been like "this isnt how it happen!" Or like "it was a dress not pants, add a little fabric in between"

:byebitch:

Ummm it was also a long day for the actor who played justin yet he got more questions right than her . 

And at least he knew what  "What its like to be me" sounds like. :byebitch:

14 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

K but as a true fan she should had atleast been like "this isnt how it happen!" Or like "it was a dress not pants, add a little fabric in between"

Ummm it was also a long day for the actor who played justin yet he got more questions right than her . 

3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

And at least he knew what  "What its like to be me" sounds like. :byebitch:

She is just a simple fan not a fan like us.. for example I'm a fan of JLo but I don't know her birth date oe how many albums she has

20 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Sis do you really think some E List actress has a say in what goes on?

She's told what to do and she does it or she's fired and they find a new "Britney".

Just now, Denise said:

She is just a simple fan not a fan like us.. for example I'm a fan of JLo but I don't know her birth date oe how many albums she has

She couldn't even remember that "Cry me a river" was the Justin song that was written after they broke up, but her male co-star did.

She acted as if she had never heard "What its like to be me", but her male co-star did.

She couldn't remember that Aerosmith performed with her at the Super Bowl. but the guy did.

This girl just got finish portraying Britney Spears in an unofficial documentary, she should know these things even if she wasn't a fan before the movie!

The fact that she claims to be a fan is bullshit.  She probably did some research a day before she started filming and did fuckall afterwards. :rihit:

11 minutes ago, Denise said:

the questions were pretty simple. She is a fan and supposedly she need research before so no excuses

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Sis do you really think some E List actress has a say in what goes on?

She's told what to do and she does it or she's fired and they find a new "Britney".

umm it really depends on how you say things

maybe she couldn't change the script but she could had probably change the outfits . Would it really hurt production to sew the two legs of the denim outfit to make it a dress:foh:  very just hit the car instead of the paps:beynah:

7 minutes ago, Monsah said:

grow up for **** sake and stop bullying an actress. She did her job , hate on the directors and production company instead.

This fanbase is full of immature kids who hate on anything irrationally.

From the little bit i saw, her acting was very shitty too. I don't know if she's just a shitty actress or if she was directed to act like she couldn't act for ****. Either way, her performance was **** and its probably because she didn't know **** about Britney to begin with. So yea, maybe if this shitty actress ,who ****** her way to get this role, actually did some research on the person she was playing, then, MAYBE , her performance wouldn't have been utter ****. :rihit:

I'm about to pass out wishing I could read all the comments, just got back from watching it with my sister. The casting was terrible. They showed nothing that we don't already know and they showed ZERO of her talent!! All they showed was bits of her personal life, the bits that are already out there. What a FA-LOP!

Archived