Team B should've taken advantage of this week

naturalplayboy

Literally, her story is being covered on various media outlets because of the 10 year anniversary of the headshaving and this lifetime movie.

They could have dropped the third single. Also, if her label doesn't want to give her a bigger  budget for promo, is it possible for her to pay those expenses herself. Aren't there artists out there who fund their own projects?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehhh I mean yes id like her to talk about it but I understand why not. It would open a can of worms if Britney started talking about it and to release something just cause its the 10 year anniversary would be like "ok y'all make money off my troubles all over again". She should instead just keep showing how stronger she is through good music and improving her live performances 

13 hours ago, RTC said:

Ehhh I mean yes id like her to talk about it but I understand why not. It would open a can of worms if Britney started talking about it and to release something just cause its the 10 year anniversary would be like "ok y'all make money off my troubles all over again". She should instead just keep showing how stronger she is through good music and improving her live performances 

3 hours ago, ItsEJBitch said:

Not acknowledging the movie is their way of disapproval 

I never said she had to acknowledge the movie. Just drop a new single. Take advantage of the fact that her name is in the media again.

Archived