Play The 'Britney Ever After' Drinking Game Brought To You By BreatheHeavy

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-ever-after-drinking-game-1.jpg

We're gonna get through this one way or another.

The unauthorized biopic detailing Britney Spears' rise and fall into superstardom premieres this Saturday (Feb. 18) at 8 p.m. on Lifetime. Though the pop star has made it very clear she wants nothing to do with it, the actress playing Brit Brit, Natasha Bassett, assures fans it's a triumphant comeback story that the real Britney will be proud of (but it includes scenes where she shaves her head and attacks the paparazzi with an umbrella ugh).

The Britney Army is talking a big game about not tuning in, but let's be honest... your DVR is set. Why not make an occasion of it? Cue BreatheHeavy's Britney Ever After Drinking Game!

Here are the very stupid and simple rules:

There are 12 cards in total. Any time something happens during the movie that is listed in the game, you take a sip of your alcoholic beverage.

For instance, if you hear "Britney" say the word "y'all," take a sip. See midriff? Drink up! Slobbering all over Justin Timberlake, Wade Robson, Kevin Federline, Jason Alexander? Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp!

It's a game where everybody wins and loses all at the same time!

Thank you KENZDOYLE for the idea!

Are YOU playing? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all I know it's early, but I feel the need to prepare. :drinky::crying11::ponderney::meltdown:

My friends and I are planning a whole lot of drinking to watch Britney Ever After, so we have decided to make up a game with it.

We don't have a lot so far....as we are still texting this up.

- Drink every time the actress slips out of Britney's accent into her own aussie accent

- Drink every time they use a song lyric in dialogue -- ex. "I told you I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" or "dancing just makes me feel stronger, you know?" or "daddy, I just feel so overprotected" etc etc etc

- Drink every time you see off brand cheetos and frapps

Help us out guys, it could make the experience more fun than sad :makesomenoise:

GUYS we have an excellent updated list, y'all are the best. And we still have so much time

BRITNEY EVER AFTER DRINKING GAME :drinky:

• Drink every time the actress slips out of Britney's accent into her own aussie accent
  • Drink every time they use a song lyric in dialogue -- ex. "I told you I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" or "dancing just makes me feel stronger, you know?" or "daddy, I just feel so overprotected" etc etc etc
  • Drink every time you see off brand cheetos and frapps
  • Drink any time we think "no, that's bullshit"  or "you don't know any of what you're you're talking about” 
  • drink everytime you say OH HEELLL NO
  • Drink every time they use the plastic doll  :meltdown: LMAO
  • Drink anytime she uses an umbrella in a way that she never actually used it
  • Drink every time she dances like snakelor snift 
  • Drink any time they try and copy the choreo but change it for it to be easier for the actress
  • Drink every time their only real 'source/insider' appears to be either X17Online, Us Weekly or In Touch
1 hour ago, chaotic93 said:

Is that you  in your avi? :milkney:

Yesss :cinderellaney:

1 hour ago, Morning Glory said:

Drink every time they use the plastic doll :gloria: 

omg its soooo bad

2 hours ago, Amanda1822 said:

Drink any time we think "no, that's bullshit"  or "you don't know any of what you're you're talking about" 

THE ENTIRE MOVIE

why is K Fed hot in the movie y'all? :squintney:

8 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

- Drink every time they use a song lyric in dialogue -- ex. "I told you I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" or "dancing just makes me feel stronger, you know?" or "daddy, I just feel so overprotected" etc etc etc

:orangu: i can see it now:

"britney what did i tell you about this? stop it!" "oops, i did it again"

"why don't these paparazzi leave? i'm gonna give them a piece of me"

"tomorrow's my first show, i'm so excited i'm in too deep"

Archived