People: Inside Britney Spears’ $30 Million Valentine’s Day Airbnb with Boyfriend Sam Asghari

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys on here are always so observant noticing these things and it makes me feel so dumb. Like someone could post a pic of themselves in my own kitchen and I probably wouldn't recognize it let alone Britneys lol. Being stupid stucks  :meltdown:

Anyways I hope Brtney gets whatever it is shes wanting out of this relationship and at least she has a really good looking man cooking dinner for her that's always nice :snapney:

3 minutes ago, treytrey said:

So does anyone know why Britney gets these random free stays from AirBNB? I mean, besides the fact that she's Britney. Does her team have some sort of partnership with them? Are they looking into it?

Like, is her next music video going to be filmed in/sponsored by AirBNB? :bthink:

Airbnb provided the home to Britney on the condition that she posted about it and gave them a shoutout, and they probably paid websites to write about it. Pretty good marketing.

Archived