You know what's coming soon... Any guesses?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

britney documentary, she is open about conservatorship lypsiynching, why she isn't danincing like in 2003, takes vocals lesson from beyonce prepares for 2018 super bowl and tour, becomes bff with rihanna and beyonce, those three become the worlds most powerful threesome and nobody can come near them they are badass they make millions and britney gets back her groove and thirst to be number one, they perform at the vmas and brake the internet the whole world ends and they survive the humanity into another planet they become gods and we pray to them... i'm super high 

Britney and her team are not behind this or happy about  it.

It looks like a hot mess they're probably going to exploit her mental illness, no songs of hers will be used, and the girl does not look anything like Britney Spears.

I think it will just bring up bad past instances and bring things up that she probably doesn't want to rehash in the public yet again. I find it morbid and sad:embarrassney:

Archived