Is Britney's new music bad?

britneyausfan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

It's a masterpiece, but nobody knows it's out

this is such a poor excuse though, if the music is good, word of mouth gets out and people buy it

it had opening sales of 100k + ... if people are loving it, they share it with friends, who share it with friends etc.... saying she did no promo too is a lie, compare the promo from BJ to this

5 minutes ago, britneyausfan said:

it had opening sales of 100k + ... if people are loving it, they share it with friends, who share it with friends etc.... saying she did no promo too is a lie, compare the promo from BJ to this

She mainly promoted her Vegas show whenever she did live performances. The only two songs she promoted from Glory were MM and DYWCO and so people probably thought they were just buzz singles. It's sad but it's the truth that not promoting your material properly nowadays will make it go unnoticed.

Her music is amazing. It's her image that's bad.

To the post above about people not sharing, people are ashamed to be listening to Britney Spears so they don't wanna share because than they would have to admit that they're listening to the washed up 40 year old lip syncher from the 90s. Those are harsh words but that's not my opinion, it's how a lot of the GP feels.  And also a lot of the sales were obviously just stans that's why the first week was good we all rushed to buy it and then it fell really bad in sales because other people didn't know/didn't care. It didn't sell much overall.

It's not about the music, she has really great tracks in Glory (CE, CYM,Invitation...hell, even Make Me...).

But what has Glory more than a JB album? nothing

ITZ, Blackout, BOMT are considered good because she started a trend of music with those ones, she had a clear artistic idea, which is the key of all successful albums, like Madonna's old album, Beyonce's Lemonade, Joanne etc...

Britney shoudl really bring something new to the table instead following the trend, because nobody's here for that

People don't take anything she does anymore seriously! Simple as that! Most of them don't respect her or her music! Or even know she still exist!  

It's gonna take a lot to rebuild her image for the general public tbh 

For me I think Glory is ******* amazing! And so much better than most of the albums that got release last year!! 

45 minutes ago, britneyausfan said:

this is such a poor excuse though, if the music is good, word of mouth gets out and people buy it

The world doesn't work like that...

Why do you think commercials are so expensive to book during the Super Bowl. So many ppl watch it, it's great exposure

Same with music the slaying songs are the same ones that play every hr on the radio. 

Archived