Daily reminder Britney still dances better than anyone else rn

Crayboy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

J.LO is fierce as **** on stage... she slays choreos and sings live :janet:

Britney improved a lot since 2013 POM, but she needs new and more challenging choreos...

Exactly. Britney needs to up her game if she wants people to come to vegas for these next three years. She's easily slay anything in rehearsels though :( 

Beyonce trumps her so does tinashe, jlo, ciara, even janet jackson at 100 years old. britney literally cannot dance anymore idk why but it is very sad. she doesn't have rhythm she's SOO stiff with every move she looks different than her background dancers which is so weird considering she used to be better than them....

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Beyonce trumps her so does tinashe, jlo, ciara, even janet jackson at 100 years old. britney literally cannot dance anymore idk why but it is very sad. she doesn't have rhythm she's SOO stiff with every move she looks different than her background dancers which is so weird considering she used to be better than them....

You did not just compared britney with ciara OMG, NO ONE KNOWS HER

:lostney:

11 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

this :crying11:

Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, Tinashe, and Lady Gaga are better dancers than she is at the moment (just to name a few). 

Britney has amazing moments in a sea of mediocre strutting and posing on stage. She can be better but the passion just isn't really there. Her Toxic dance break at the BBMAs demolished me, if she did that more then maybe I'd agree with her being better than anyone else... but that isn't the case. :sassybrit:

4 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, Tinashe, and Lady Gaga are better dancers than she is at the moment (just to name a few). 

Britney has amazing moments in a sea of mediocre strutting and posing on stage. She can be better but the passion just isn't really there. Her Toxic dance break at the BBMAs demolished me, if she did that more then maybe I'd agree with her being better than anyone else... but that isn't the case. :sassybrit:

eh Gaga is an awful dancer. i feel bad cause she puts in the work but she just isn't a natural dancer she looks awkward af. but she gets props for trying!!!

I think Britney is just more comfortable in rehearsals, in sweats, around people she trusts rather than when she's on stage all done up in front of a crowd of strangers. I know Britney has performed countless times in front of countless people, but it doesn't mean she doesn't get nervous. ESPECIALLY with all the **** the media and the GP give her.

That said, i do wish she'd just bust through with epic choreo and shut em all up.

The secret to the difference between rehearsals and live shows is a really small but important detail everyone is missing, HER HIGHEELS, she used to dance in sport shoes and now she is always wearing really uncomfortable boots, she is stiff cause she is more worried on not falling than getting the choreo right.

End of the mistery, girl bye

:byebitch:

1 hour ago, Andrew338 said:

The secret to the difference between rehearsals and live shows is a really small but important detail everyone is missing, HER HIGHEELS, she used to dance in sport shoes and now she is always wearing really uncomfortable boots, she is stiff cause she is more worried on not falling than getting the choreo right.

End of the mistery, girl bye

:byebitch:

:truthtea:

Archived