Britney's Interview With Radio Host Kellie Rasberry Is Cringe AF And It's Not Her Fault

Jordan Miller

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Kidd Kradick is always a jerk to Britney

Kidd Kraddick actually passed away several years ago; he suffered a cardiovascular event while hosting a charity fundraiser for terminally ill children. I've met the entire KK morning cast, they're all actually really nice people and big fans of Britney (especially Kellie).

2 hours ago, CristMont said:

This is the wooorssst interview EVER

They were so disrespectful!

1 hour ago, Sleazy said:

ikr that obnoxious laughing while Britney was trying to talk was so unprofessional 

1 hour ago, Mr.J said:

**** these idiots. The laughing is so annoying. :byebitch:

Britney should have hung up on them. They are not worthy. :grimace:

55 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I love how they keep saying "this is an important interview" but yet they keep ******* interrupting her and won't let her ******* talk :beyfedup:

I honestly would of also told those ******** that kept laughing to stfu :beynah:

y'all do realize the DJs are critiquing the pre-recorded interview, right? They weren't laughing when Britney was on the phone. That's why the interview stops at some spots because they pause it to talk laugh about it

6 hours ago, Screamous said:

Is it the same interview????

Their question was so random

:squintney:

Yea, hahaha they took it down now - I wonder if it got too much attention or hate from the B-Army? It was so rude of those guys to not let Brit speak IMO, so people were probs bashing them lololol :orly:

Archived