When was the last time she and justin were in the same place?

Cinderella love

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they made this so big by acting so strange. To think there are actual people whos job at events is to make sure these two dont meet up. Why was it ok at the vmas 2007? Nobody filmed justins reaction to britney there. Why after that (4-5 years after their breakup) decide they cant be in the same place? Why is it relevant for ellen and the man who interviewed britney at the vegas annoucment to ask about her first kiss? That isnt an accident. Why they choose to bring justin up, like her first kiss has anything to do for example vegas and its annoucement

16 minutes ago, Cinderella love said:

I think they made this so big by acting so strange. To think there are actual people whos job at events is to make sure these two dont meet up. Why was it ok at the vmas 2007? Nobody filmed justins reaction to britney there. Why after that (4-5 years after their breakup) decide they cant be in the same place? Why is it relevant for ellen and the man who interviewed britney at the vegas annoucment to ask about her first kiss? That isnt an accident. Why they choose to bring justin up, like her first kiss has anything to do for example vegas and its annoucement

I watched vma2007 live and as far as I remember , justin was in an another room where people were having a different party . But this place was in the same place where the  vma 2007 was holded. And it was connected to the vma 2007. I remember Kanye West performed his hit song stronger there. So they couldn't see each other. But this is all mystery again.

13 minutes ago, Minho said:

I watched vma2007 live and as far as I remember , justin was in an another room where people were having a different party . But this place was in the same place where the  vma 2007 was holded. So they couldn't see each other. But this is all mystery again.

Okey. Lol at Jessica asking justin "babe are we going to the grammys/vmas" and justin be like "ill have to ask Larry first if britneys going" 

7 minutes ago, Cinderella love said:

Yes they did, but i dont think they saw each other there

I remember reading a few articles saying they had said hi to each other backstage but I don't think it was anything more than that...and who knows if that was even a true report 

Archived