When was the last time she and justin were in the same place?

Cinderella love

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rockztar23 said:

Vma 2007, peoples choice awards 2014

Yes but at pca it was especially so embarassing to how great lenghts many people went so that these two wouldnt be there at the same time (justin backstage. I just wonder why. And is it that before every award show they ask/make sure the other one isnt there at the same time. There has to be people who arrange that and there has to be some reason

Why both of them keep talking about each other so casually "yeah it would be fine if we worked togerher", "give us a call". ******* cant be even in the same award at the same time. Whats the purpose to ask britney about her first kiss over and over again in interviews that have beforehand approved questions? Why bring that up all the time

2 hours ago, Lonely-*** said:

They were both at my house last week. All four of us watched 7th Heaven because Jessica insisted and Britney likes the family aspect of it. Justin and Britney always go and make popcorn together and they take forever to come back :orly:

I wonder what they could be doing... :mybodyisready:

Archived