Oh Yea! Britney's 'In The Zone' Outtake "Instant Dejvu" Surfaces: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

lol you have me mixed up with someone, i hate scream and shout :orangu: im a big fan of 3 and iusa tho, they slay lives :queenriri:

Good sweetie because Scream & **** is terrible, what a **** song :orangu:

I don't like "3" either and I find If u seek amy alright, the hidden message in the lyrics isn't that good/smart.

3 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I can see why it was unreleased. It's rather cheesy. It samples the wedding disco staple 'celebrate good times, come on' or whatever that song's called. That's all I think of when I listen to it. Probably would have fitted in with the cheesy sound of BOM but tbh it's just not that good a song.

BOM?

Breathe on Me?

Cheesy?

WHAT?

:sassybrit:

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

It's a mix, like the Queen Harris Mix for Guilty that leaked first as a 3-minute edit and then the full one came out (the tilte on the YT video is wrong though):

Before Spirit Music Group updated the site, it's not available anymore, the waveform of the track showed +7 minutes of the full song.

http://spiritmusicgroup.com/Songs/Library/Instant-Dejavu-(JI-Mix-2-9-03)

Someone on the Britney Boards said that JI stands for Jon Ingoldsby, who was the mixing engineer for a lot of Rick Nowels songs back in the day. So it's not a remix. The 7 minute wave form was also removed, so it was probably a mistaking on the site. 

2 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Someone on the Britney Boards said that JI stands for Jon Ingoldsby, who was the mixing engineer for a lot of Rick Nowels songs back in the day. So it's not a remix. The 7 minute wave form was also removed, so it was probably a mistaking on the site. 

Thanks for that. I know that waveform was removed, but I don't think it was a mistake.

Who knows...

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

"sonically it fits in better with her Original Doll era"

is u deaf, it's so similar to Brave New Gurl :awks:

Lol i didn't understand that :orangu: Original Doll was supposed to be more personal/stripped back unless Jordan knows more than what we did and has potentially heard some tracks for the album other than Mona Lisa. It (well the snippet, haven't heard the full thing yet) kinda reminded me of some of the uptempo songs from BOMT but it's deffo from ITZ.

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

It's a mix, like the Queen Harris Mix for Guilty that leaked first as a 3-minute edit and then the full one came out (the tilte on the YT video is wrong though):

Before Spirit Music Group updated the site, it's not available anymore, the waveform of the track showed +7 minutes of the full song.

http://spiritmusicgroup.com/Songs/Library/Instant-Dejavu-(JI-Mix-2-9-03)

So we have another Guilty situation in that this is actually a remixed version and not the original version of the track?

Either way i've just finished listening to the full version that leaked, it's amazing! It's such a bop. If it is a remix i'd like to hear the original.

Archived