Listening to ITZ for the first time

chaotic93

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
4 hours ago, button said:

Blackout is way more pop than ITZ which is full of urban influences so I'm not sure if you realize how contradictory your post sounds.

Anyways Britney's heart has always been in Urban music, not that bubblegum pop stuff and you will deal.  :byebitch:

What is Britney really remembered for? Gimme More or BOMT, OOPS, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer :byebitch:

16 minutes ago, StrawberryKisses said:

What is Britney really remembered for? Gimme More or BOMT, OOPS, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer :byebitch:

Are you calling Gimme More an Urban song? Yet Touch of my hand, Outrageous, Breathe on me, Me against the music, Early Mornin, I Got that Boom Boom, The Hook Up make ITZ a pop album that is synonymous with Britney? ITZ isn't a 1/4 as popish and dancey as Blackout. Gimme More alone is more pop than 3/4 of In the Zone. Blackout is way more representative of the "poppy Britney brand" you seem to be stanning for.  :byebitch:

Why are you throwing Slave in there? It doesn't work in your favor. Slave is Dance but also R&B/Hip hop AS WELL.

But anyways. You said "Britney IS" not "Britney is known for". I discussed what she's actually into as an artist. Britney, the person is more of an Urban girl. Britney Spears, the brand, is a pop tart. In short you prefer listening to the manufactured Britney rather than the raw, real Britney. I'm done with you. Keep blasting those bubblegum pop songs that Britney herself HATES:byebitch:

itz is amazing, my favorite. but i wouldn't really label it her most cohesive album to date. blackout and femme fatale are far more cohesive. itz sounds a very much experimental album and she collected all of her best work together. like the name suggests, she went 'in the zone' for whatever she was feeling and produced quality tracks. but as for a theme, a central idea of the album. i think that lacks. she very much could have named the album britney jean. lol :forkit:

6 hours ago, patience-darling said:

My thoughts exactly. When did you discover her? What are your favorite tracks? What made you listen to ITZ now? I'm so curious. :lostney:

I'm a stan since 2009 but pop music is not my thing, so I only listened to the singles. I heard all the blackout, ff, bj and glory songs, but only random songs from the other albums. But listening to the full thing was an experience, I wasn't prepared :scalped: the voice, the top notch production, the creativity :scalped:

30 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

I'm a stan since 2009 but pop music is not my thing, so I only listened to the singles. I heard all the blackout, ff, bj and glory songs, but only random songs from the other albums. But listening to the full thing was an experience, I wasn't prepared :scalped: the voice, the top notch production, the creativity :scalped:

How can you be a stan and NOT listen to all her albums all the way through at LEAST once? :wtf:

27 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

SIS. Make sure to listen to all the rest of the songs from the ITZ era. 2003-2005.

ITZ Bonus Tracks: The Answer, Don't Hang Up, Girls and Boys

ITZ Unreleased Tracks: And Then We Kiss, Look Who's Talking Now, Strangest Love, Sippin' On, Rockstar

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - My Prerogative, Do Somethin', I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

Chaotic EP - Chaotic, Someday (I Will Understand), Mona Lisa, Over to You Now

409237749.gif

16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

SIS. Make sure to listen to all the rest of the songs from the ITZ era. 2003-2005.

ITZ Bonus Tracks: The Answer, Don't Hang Up, Girls and Boys

ITZ Unreleased Tracks: And Then We Kiss, Look Who's Talking Now, Strangest Love, Sippin' On, Rockstar

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - My Prerogative, Do Somethin', I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

Chaotic EP - Chaotic, Someday (I Will Understand), Mona Lisa, Over to You Now

409237749.gif

I know Rockstar, my prerogative, sippin on, do somehing and chaotic. I love chaotic and sippin on. I'm going to listen to the rest right now

55 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

Did Touch of my Hand and Early Mornin' snatch you? :scalped:

Archived