Gimme More music video appreciation thread

Urbanney

This video is hated on a lot but I've always loved it. It fits the vibe of the song PERFECTLY. It's dark and has nice lighting/mood effects. Britney looks hot as hell. We get to see her with both dark and light hair. She has that "bad *****" attitude and still manages to smile through everything that was going on at the time. I just will always love it. There's no storyline, she's only on one set, it's very simple. But it just fits the song so well that it doesn't need anything more.  

Please tell me someone else loves this video as much as I do. 

gimme-more1.gif

giphy.gif

Gimme-More-Britney-Spears-2007.gif

tumblr_n2t4dr0ew91tw2270o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I've always loved it too and it really does fit with the darker theme of Blackout :hipney:

I remember when I first watched it when I was 9 and I instantly fell in love with it and it's sorta what made me a stan

tumblr_lervjkGWbd1qd4lfe.gif

I was 9 when it came out too and I loved it for how "dirty" it was. Really impacted my childhood tbh. That's what made me get interested in Britney more- her breakdown and how she became a good girl gone bad during her breakdown. I already had BOMT and OIDIA, but her breakdown is what really attracted me to her as a fan (as bad as that sounds), and I became a stan at the very, very, very beginning of the Circus era. 

21 minutes ago, button said:

It's really not the sort of video you should comeback with after a 4 years break. That's why it was so hated. People were expecting her to deliver something amazing but she delivered this mess.

I enjoy watching it but the pole dancing should have been just a small part of a deeper video.

Still became iconic 

I kinda like the simplicity of it too. I could've gone with an alternate scene to cut into but it was really just Brit's charisma caring it (even if she was in a bad place, she was feeling this video)

Archived