Vote for Britney here!

ImASlaveForYou

I just found out that Britney is nominated at the Spanish "Top 50 Music Awards", this isn't a big thing I know, but I saw it on twitter and I thought It'd be great if she won so i decided to share it with you guys.

You van vote for her here: https://top50.jimdo.com/top-50-music-awards/votar

You have to look for the "Best Female Act" category, click on Britney Spears and then "Votar". You can vote as many times as you want, there's no limit!

;););););)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry for disturbing you, guys :hipney:

@bees2thehunney

@ALiteBeat82@Aegean@fucknfurter@Phresh@Bonbon Janine@icona@gimmemorebitches@RockBoy406@asas12@button@jordeezy@jokobitch@ICouldntThinkOfOne@PieceofBritney@Harlow@arrow@summers@GodneyJean@pallavolo@Watch Me Work It@borisjelic@bicolanofan**@BritneyFan4Life27@Darkskull32@killthewomanizer@LEM@chaotic93@lcortes88@timito@MikeLuvsBritney@TheLightningThief@countryboi4@andrwd@#Blackout@Crayboy@alexdaily@BAT@DaddySayzee@Oh My Stars@OutrageousSin@BaenjBitch@Aabrit@KLicious@emzee@Popeye@PeterPan@Jayney@ChrisTheLoner@Sliver@Borjonsin@BSoldier@EzekielJean@Canada4286@lirebelde@ben.wills@f_rhythm@Looukas@theraspberry@Britneybbhmm@esslovesbrit@NeverLie@Melinda@sofetch@Toxic.Latin@Chris_415@ILuvMe@sunkissed@IAmJdub@Rickey3089@danny1994@Lucky's *****@supbrit@Michaelgiftos@mmmpapiloveyou@telluwhat@mmoxxx@MeowBurglar@DaxCass@Hysteria66@Thecodeman25@Army1@sammy88@UKasz.b@2016@Silhouette@Gettingnaked@Nebulosa@Mizzou@-ididitagain-@escobar@lustwecantcontrol@Drew L.@justkeepdoingit@ifuseekdusty@eomarnunez@RobRocks@Dylan@Nils Frahm@NewDisplayName@Acai Berry@Wouszz@BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial@Britney_gr@BreatheOnMene@brendajoanne@gonzo@e-mailmyheart@Britneysbaby44@DarkChild@Style.@carlosallauca@ImASlaveForYou@NewPower@prettylittleliar_2214@ctrclub@Livinginthesin@Jdub318@Doug@Clumsywhore@BoyToySoldier@GamerChick@JeagleP@Luminous@coolguy8621@eheheh@gbgb77@Circuit@OrWasThatYourShadow@Royal Blood@SkreechyBat@Ryu@Toxicboy84@TheSmasher@3Pney@shadowaddict@Iamcharlesbass@DaRealMVP@Bisasam

@HoneyBee@SpainwithBrit@spreadmywings@ItsJustMe.@Jon Snow Water & Rain@troubleforyou@Young Törless@Stifler's Mom@Magnolia@JcM@Egle92@GaSt@SlayerBoy_25@bizi@BritneySpearsGr@korralations@AndrejBLV@Panos@Hungry Hun@Mr. Music@markehbetch@Neckbrace
@SlayOut@Z-dawg@B-Tipical Army!@X445500@JustLoveBritney@innan@Alien.@britrey@WholeHawaii@breaktheiceofmrv@tco@vicos@musicman85@Shtun@OutrageousMoi@Rodrigo Nalerio@LostInAnImage@Mayenaise@db55dan@Daxx@I Just Want More@NacionalMX@Buttoneyed@Britney444@Nozzletron@Jesus2ms27@colbyxreeves@Britneyisfire@Alien88@emma vip@Mook@Brispea@Leo Waldorf@TylerDrake@1999ney@ImASlave4Britney23@ShatteredMyWorld@Britneylandia@Davidsoon@TraciBrooks@greenbear89@AdamSkye@MattVirbToxic@Curtis2004@joe sp@Dylanz@hellokittybish6@Patryczon@Nora_01@rnr1988@Brichney.@BSthendal@ChaoticLuv7856@fatal.attraction@Finkypop the 3rd@Christy888@chocolatine@austsilva@Da Fr3ak@TyWalker@Chris88@bernie@BSfemme@Masyah@andreabeez1@Mantequilla@SSmm1212@i am the bad *****@Fliijoel@Amanda1822@DABIH@britneyfanspain@BritRiRiBey@joseiloaizach@Fab britney@dasho@Fateh@blissfuloutsider@woabritney@SophMur@Zeromaximus@FreaK Tonight@bonda@it's so much Better@missgubbs1@GonBrit@Hypnotherapy@Nata@trustpinocchio@TomM0RE@Derrickr411@mrjt1986@Erreur 2 La Nature@Criminal4Britney

:) 

17 minutes ago, ImASlaveForYou said:

Why only focus on one thing when you can do more than one poll?

Probably to keep all attention and focus on really important polls, so we can win (like we did for PCA). I get what @justkeepdoingit wants to say and I kinda agree. Personally, I don't think that voting for radio spins is waste of time. That's why I insist when I see that people are uninterested to spend few seconds for voting. Britney needs all spins she can get at this point. Vegas maybe gave her some amazing things, but it also cost her so much. :yeaok:

Archived