Dynasty

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

well, she better.

if she did this during pom i would legit die :meltdown: 

9 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

Not because she likes it to much, those songs are her signature songs, that is the reason :brit:

slave certainly is, buy boys? Idk im not sure, that single was pretty much unknown by most of gp, it was in top 90 or 80 lol

14 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

if only she brings that dwad boys choreo back :meltdown:

:meltdown: 

5 hours ago, Dynasty said:

She's been doing boys and slave 4 you almost every single tour, flawless queen

I don't think she loves the entire era tho, I'm not saying she dislikes it but she just seems to have moved on from it. She always reduced it to "Slave" and "Boys" and forgot about everything else from that era and never looked back (until only recently that she did "I love Rock N Roll" again).

But its nothing close to her love for "In the zone", she still performs the first 3 singles until this day and she even still does album tracks "Breathe on me" and "Touch of my hand".  She really appreciates "In the zone" a lot. 

1 minute ago, Dinirocal said:

I don't think she loves the entire era tho, I'm not saying she dislikes it but she just seems to have moved on from it. She always reduced it to "Slave" and "Boys" and forgot about everything else from that era and never looked back (until only recently that she did "I love Rock N Roll" again).

But its nothing close to her love for "In the zone", she still performs the first 3 singles until this day and she even still does album tracks "Breathe on me" and "Touch of my hand".  She really appreciates "In the zone" a lot. 

I'd say britney itz and blackout are her faves for one reason, freedom. Britney is the first album where she got some freedom to choose her own direction and singles, itz was almost completely her and blackout is all hers :mhm: 

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I'd say britney itz and blackout are her faves for one reason, freedom. Britney is the first album where she got some freedom to choose her own direction and singles, itz was almost completely her and blackout is all hers :mhm: 

She definately also loves "Glory". I also think that she likes "Circus" (of course not on ITZ / Blackoit level, but I think she still likes it) 

So if I had to say which are the 5 albums she seems to like the most they'd be: "In the zone", "Blackout", "Britney", "Glory" and "Circus". 

I think she genuinely loves Slave and Boys. Her expressions during Slave show that she's crazy about it and Boys is a favorite because there's no way that song should be on a greater hits anything if we go by chart performance lol but I always loved the track growing up and now. I don't know how much she loves the Britney era in general though because they changed the album that she wanted so it's probably a mixed bag for her. I think it's ITZ>Blackout>Glory>Britney>Circus for her. 

Archived