Britney Spears' 'Crossroads' UK Screening + Question and Answer With Director Tamra Davies

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

They just wanted to go out and Britney pretended to be tired and stayed home, right? 

Yeah! And then when Kit & Mimi were driving, Mimi was all "I think the Hollywood sign is that way" and Kit was all "I'm making a pit stop first"

I'm ad-libing but you get the idea lol :giggleney:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for writing this article, Jordan.  I think it's wicked cool that they showed this movie, and the director talked about it, over 10 years later.  God I feel old.

I remember seeing this at least two or three times in theaters.  One of which I think my friend  snuck a camcorder in so  that he was able to record it and watch it over and over again at home until it was released.  Haha.

I also remember this was around the time of Britney's Dream Within a Dream Tour.  I was lucky enough to see that tour three times in my hometown of Boston.  At one of the shows I was able to meet Jesse the MTV vj who made a cameo in Crossroads.  I remember being with 3 girlfriends and he talked to all of us and kept rambling on about how he was making a cameo in the new Britney movie.  We thought he was full of **** but come to find out, a few months later when Crossroads premiered, he was legit.

I'll never forget those memories and will now have to watch the movie for nostalgia.  I just love that everyone who has ever worked with Britney has had nothing but positive things to say about her.  It makes me love her even more. :)

Archived