• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Femme Fatale 

Circus 

GLORY

:jolieoverit:

I always felt like FF was the light version of Blackout. Like they were sister albums :giggleney:

32 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Blackout's better than Glory, but barely.

And you can thank Max Martin and Dr Luke for Femme Fatale, not Britney

Edit: And Kesha

Yeah FF was great cause of the beats but Britney was barely there. 

46 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I really hope that they do something special for Blackout, but who knows. Some kind of deluxe vinyl CD package would be great. 

We will likely just get a random tweet on October, 25th: "Happy birthday Blackout! Don't forget to buy my new single Slumber Party!". :dead:

3 hours ago, CharliBritneyXCX said:

https://postimg.org/image/e8g6rtk3x/

I'll try to give her darker hair but I'm not that great to change colors in photoshop :embarrassney:

That dark grey/silvery hair with dark makeup would SLAY ME. And she needs lessons on how to say a catwalk and have fierce eyes like all the other celebs do... wear flowy black dresses like she did on the BBMA red carpet and release trappy/house/garage/bieber style music using her deep register...

i would LIVE :unbelievableney:

tbh blackout aside

she needs a new direction, all of her recent eras are easily merged cause the have nothing that makes them really different from one another FOR THE GP, she is always wearing the same outfits, same hair (no matter how much i love her long blonde hair) etc

also a new fresher vibe, her team and her need to have a long meeting of throwing out ideas and creating something new

Archived