Britney Isn't The Queen Of Lipsynching Lbr

RafaelSpears

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, SexyJeans said:

My only problem is that people are acting like Britney is the only one who lip syncs, when that's clearly not the case

But people don't?? We all know almost every artist lips from time to time. Britney lips all the time, every time she performs nowadays... that's what many people don't like. So it's actually pretty simple, which you know..... so less of the whole what people act like 

11 hours ago, Body ache said:

I havent seen Beyonce on tour, but her stans all say she lipsynchs every time.

I don't think she does for every song, but she does lip sync a lot. The thing is that she's such a pro at it that you don't know when she lips and when she doesn't, she has flawless pre-recorded vocals, that ******* ***** :byebitch:

17 hours ago, Danishfan said:

When you believe was lipped yes!. Touch of my body only a small part of the verses and small part of the climax was lipped( the "if there's a camera up in here"part was so obviously live lol )we belong together only the climax lipped, obsessed was mostly live. Your way off the mark with hero lol. Only a small portion of the last chorus of hero was lipped.  Without you was like 50/50 the verses and first chorus was live, the rest lipped. So your mostly wrong!. 

well I dont watch videos from her concerts so I just say what I saw/hear on her concert in my country ;)

Just now, chris_fives said:

and my eyes as well? she was clearly putting away her mic in some parts during singing parts.. ;) sorry honey.. I can spot when the song is live and when is lipsynced...it's just too obvious..

To suggest that hero was mostly lipped is just delusional, when only the last past of the song were partially lipped on every show. Your the only person who has made such a claim, so that kind of makes you the village idiot :P 

Archived