All she wanted was the love

Daveh422

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

But I'm happy, all the fans are now uploading it on facebook or twitter, they liked my video :cuteidk:

This is yours ??

You have skills and  made a very emotional video, I think for everything she went throw ( NOTONE ) of  her peers has got the same level of  scrutiny and media attention all thrown at her all while she's at her lowest and the fact she still came back to the top 

that's why I'll never down her or complain that she's not given us enough, because she has given everything then they tore her down that's why I love her cus she got back up and kept moving 

thanks for the videos :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Born and raised in the UK, but I'm not really British... I am mixed raced. You?   ;) 

Cool beans, I'm from American right outside  Philadelphia Pennsylvania

thats another great thing about our girl she  appeal to a wide demographic I figured you were just in the us somewhere I forget BH is a melting pot  of diversity 

3 minutes ago, MAG said:

I forgot about that stupid reporter or whatever saying she would shoot her. What decent person would even talk about that? :otears:

Worst then that the WOMAN was like a  congressman or mayors wife that made these statements an all our girl said back was ahh that's sad then the famous maybe she needs to get laid 

Archived