All she wanted was the love

Daveh422

Which ever  one of y'all did this, got me  emotional .... my moms saw this video an said that poor girl, it reminds me of  Elizabeth Taylor so I asked how/why an she said that back in the day the media would be like that with Elizabeth also so she wanted them all to leave her alone so she packed on a lot of weight so they would back off an leave her be then Ma said that's what she thought when Britney shaved her head it was to get everyone to leave her alone but it just amplified everything

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It takes a lot for me to cry.... but I got very tearful watching this.

I connect with Britney the artist and the human being so much.

I also have so much empathy and compassion for her, which is why I am always positive towards her
and refuse to become one of those fan's that comment and say negative things about her.
I mean... sure we bought her albums... but after that who the **** are we or who the **** are anyone
for that matter to judge her or who she is and how well she does after everything she's been through?
Not everyone has been through what Britney has, not even some of the biggest names in music either.
Yet the judgement on Britney is ******* illogical, unethical, dumb and just plain terrible when I really sit back and
consider all of the struggles, pain and obstacles that she has overcome throughout her life and how she's managed
to maintain what she's built for herself.

I also think its really sad that this thread hasn't got enough responses either as well.
JLM is still in my top 5 from Glory tbh. I absolutely adore the song and album. She slayed this year and my entire lifetime.
Can't say the same for the other so called 'Queens' in the music industry though......  Oops   :giggleney:

2 hours ago, Daveh422 said:

Which ever  one of y'all did this, got me  emotional .... my moms saw this video an said that poor girl, it reminds me of  Elizabeth Taylor so I asked how/why an she said that back in the day the media would be like that with Elizabeth also so she wanted them all to leave her alone so she packed on a lot of weight so they would back off an leave her be then Ma said that's what she thought when Britney shaved her head it was to get everyone to leave her alone but it just amplified everything

I adore her...so much more than anyone reading this could ever know...people say "If I could, I'd do it all over again". However, the time period between ITZ to Blackout...I could never go through that, again. Even with her breakdown occuring...at least she was there. I may not get my love vocals, her younger face, etc. yet regardless of how much her team may continue to disappoint, and embarrass us as a fan base...we still have our girl. Her voice...I've said this so many times...but her voice takes the depression right out of me...GOD truly had something to do with her musical abilities...while I'd prefer she go back and sing her old stuff, appropriately...(the remainder of the Britney Album, In The Zone, The Original Doll) the one benefit of her new music is that we're able to experience her in ways we otherwise wouldn't. The lipsyncing is ridiculous for someone who, while improving, is not able to dance well enough to have the general public or even us overlook it. Thus, the benefit of new material is watching drag queens perform it because they will bring it to life the way she once was able to. The plastic surgery affects the way I view her, because her face is different and therfore so are the performances...thus we get old mimed vocals and a different face. Yet, dissapointing as this may be...at least for me, I litterally think of how much she means to me. I've never met her, or been to a show. Yet, she's like a big sister in some way...and although I can be tough, I continue to root for her. She is special, and she is ours.  

i can't believe someone would say on live tv that they would kill Britney if they had the chance. omg. usa is ****** up.

Britney i love you, and yes, my last post was a rant, but i love you so so much, i thank you for everything you've done through your music, overall art and life for my aching soul. i love you. *sends this message with love hoping the energy can touch you*

20 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

consider all of the struggles, pain and obstacles that she has overcome throughout her life and how she's managed
to maintain what she's built for herself.

I also think its really sad that this thread hasn't got enough responses either as well.
   :giggleney:

I feel like we share a brain :forkit:

18 hours ago, Soni said:

it is beautiful...:crying1:

but tell me who is that fat ho who called my girl "*****" I may be skinny but ima **** up that cow

even tho it is probably 8-9 years since then..

I never have had so much hate in my heart as when I seen that pig... even back then it just filled me up with rage 

Archived