She would be perfect in this, even as a supporting role

LBoggie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2279165/?ref_=nv_sr_1

So, Ryan Murphy (Glee, Amercian Horror Story, Scream Queens) is creating a new show/TV film about fallen 90's pop stars coming together to reinvent their careers. I'm assuming it'll be a comedy along the lines of "Scream Queens" and "Glee," which seems to be the kind of comedy that Britney is really good at and really shines in. Gweneth Paltrow has already signed on, but Britney would be great in this and would really embrace a role in this type of show, even if it were just as a supporting role. She has no big events coming up next year that we know of yet and hasn't announced anything big, so this would be a great platform to re-introduce herself to the GP and also get her noticed in film/TV again (Ryan's shows usually get nominated). She's also worked with Ryan before and he's had nothing but nice words to say about working with her. With Gweneth Paltrow attached, I feel like Beyonce would probably try to get in on it, too, *rolls eyes*

Britney did recently post something about Charlie's Angels and the show is about THREE former pop stars, so maybe she's already looking into it? ;)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, this season of AHS was actually good after the mess of the Season with Gaga. But that guy it's losing all his touch. Scream Queens in the first season was a mess (in the good way) but the second season was a mess in bad way. Britney don't neeed right now associate her name to a possible mess/failure show (another X factor situation) 

Archived