Let's think like GP if we want the PERFECT third single...

Oxic

As we know, apparently Slumber Party wasn't the best choice for the second single :( , yet remains one of her best songs of the decade and the best mv since long time ago :cinderellaney:

I believe we all should think as we were general random people with no extremes musical tastes, to select the right single! because, guys, our favorites aren't always the perfect option! :forkit: I love DYWCO, Man On The Moon, If I'm Dancing, but this doesn't mean they are single material.

think of a playlist. An Spotify playlist with all today's hits, the most listened: 

- Starboy

- Closer

- Fake Love

- Bad Things 

- One Dance

- 24K Magic

- Side To Side 

- The Greatest 

- Too Good

- Chantaje

- Don't Wanna Know

-  etc.

and now think of which britney's song could FIT on that list :ponderney: after thinking this way I guess slaying party is a little moody and slow tbh. Could "Liar" be on this list? could "Just Luv Me"? Change Your Mind?:rude2me: discuss! 

my choice rn points to Love Me Down ngl. I find it too basic and the chorus isn't catchy at all, but gp loves the basic thing so.... but it was bashed for the critics, remember? Better will be good too. what do cho think? go and do somethin! (save britney's career) :forkit:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I'd decease if LMD was single 3. :nickishade: You're right, it's basic and the GP would probably eat it up, though. :umwtf:

I could honestly see either DYWCO or Change Your Mind on that list. :brit: Moreso DYWCO, though, since it's upbeat but it doesn't necessarily have one of those EDM-inspired beat drops like so many generic songs have nowadays. DYWCO has a classic Britney feel but fits in 2016 vibes nicely. :howiroll:

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I'd decease if LMD was single 3. :nickishade: You're right, it's basic and the GP would probably eat it up, though. :umwtf:

I could honestly see either DYWCO or Change Your Mind on that list. :brit: Moreso DYWCO, though, since it's upbeat but it doesn't necessarily have one of those EDM-inspired beat drops like so many generic songs have nowadays. DYWCO has a classic Britney feel but fits in 2016 vibes nicely. :howiroll:

DYWCO is really nice but I'm okay with having a performance only ngl :forkit: Change Your Mind is so good but now I think it's a little soft and doesn't fit that playlist sadly (the guitars aren't so popular this days :meltdown:)

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Oxic said:

DYWCO is really nice but I'm okay with having a performance only ngl :forkit: Change Your Mind is so good but now I think it's a little soft and doesn't fit that playlist sadly (the guitars aren't so popular this days :meltdown:)

Yeah, CYM is an indulgence and an amazing track on the album. It's grown on me as the weeks have gone by. So while I personally like it, I don't see it fitting well on the list (although deep down I still think it'd be a good single [maybe last one?])

I just remember hearing DWYCO for the first time and literally shaking because it was sassy, undeniably Britney, it reminded me of past and present eras of Godney's music, and it's overall a flawless song. :mcry: It was my favorite pre-release track before Glory arrived on August 26. Besides Make Me, of course!

DYWCO is funky and a bop! :queenflopga: And I think it could do well!

**** all y'all flops saying, "release the most generic song", yeah so Britney can continue to be called the manufactured talentless popstar who has only her looks to fall back on? **** charts, she needs to continue to release genuinely GOOD music in order to reconstruct the public's opinion of her. Y'all trying to tarnish her name just for the idea of seeing her on top again (which actually wouldn't happen) smh:nochillbrit:

omg better will flop SO hard if it becomes a single i can't even tbh :orangu: it's an obvious sorry rip-offs! (well not rip-offs but its pretty damn similar)

i say **** the GP and release a dance / party single. its the essence of modern britney, fierce party / dance anthems :staysalty:

Archived