My 2016 end of the year exhale positive rant and prediction (longer read)

Black_Out

I really think Britney is going to have a great year next year. The Glory era will have another single for sure, and I fully believe the only reason it took so long to get a second single was because they wanted to wipe clean of MM and almost treat SP like the lead. I also believe it took a while to choose and agree on a second single with the label, and plan the artistic direction very carefully. So the wait was worth it. Now that Britney has found herself fully, I believe her next album will smash. All these other pop stars are not going to last by the time Brit releases her next album. Justin Beiber is a mess. Taylor Swift is a sellout, and I believe she's going to change her image to the point of losing fans because her cockiness is going to overrule her talent. Not to mention, with fame comes press and controversy and after rising, shes been named the snake of Hollywood. It will only continue to slip. Gaga did her thing in the beginning but I believe she is never going to reach nor want to be who she was before. Rihanna will always make music, and have success but she over releases her albums, and I think she will start to slow down. Katy will continue as well, but I do believe her success wont be as good because she doesnt have artistic integrity. She's stuck with the same sound over and over. Beyonce will become overexposed. She may have success, but I don't believe these visual albums will be remembered as its nothing iconic. A good stripdown from Beyonce might actually be good. Miley did her thing, but I think it was just a phase, and I think it was EPIC but it wont happen again. Selena will have bops, but she is emotionally fragile, and I dont think as a performer she's going to rise any further. All boy and girl groups going solo might have one or two breaking stars, but I think the music will only sell because of the media behind the solo attempt and not because the music is good. Adele is getting older and I see her focusing more on personal things. The rest of Hollywood is full of one hit wonders, or random Indie artists who happened to blow up. While all of this is going on, Britney is still doing her thing better than ever, and next time around I think she will have MAJOR success. As I said before, it took years to breakdown, and its taken years to heal and find balance, but she finally has, and a new prime is yet to come. She may be a little lazy sometimes, and her team may suck at times, but no other ***** in Hollywood could do what she did at BBMAS this year or ever. Shes just rising again. I think the fanbase has been damaged but we are called the army for a reason. Lets support our main *****. AND VOTE FOR SP. ITS NOT OVER. Amen children.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived