I still can't tell if she's into him or .....

Daveh422

18 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Its obvious she likes G and thats why she is so confident being so **** with him. They have incredible chemistry and that performance threw me off the rails really! THE COAT PULLING was like the hottest scene Ive seen of her since... ages. And him trying to keep calm biting his lip lol

I will always ship them. That chemistry can some day become reality but for now I think she was just feeling herself and enjoying being on stage with someone she trusts obviously 

I'm very confused by the situation. Because she was already seeing Sam by then, but she did seem very happy, during that performance. But maybe it's just her performing? Or she enjoys his company on stage. Lol 

maybe they liked each other, but obviously it wasn't going to work. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

I'm very confused by the situation. Because she was already seeing Sam by then, but she did seem very happy, during that performance. But maybe it's just her performing? Or she enjoys his company on stage. Lol 

maybe they liked each other, but obviously it wasn't going to work. 

Yep girl! I feel the same lol Im trying to come to terms with this!

Its just so incredible how happy she looks with him and how she looks at him that its really hard to think its just acting..

But yeah she likes him, trusts him enough to act that way with him an stage. She was feeling confident herself also... I REALLY DONT KNOW DAMN IT

I just hope they perform again lom

46 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Its just so incredible how happy she looks with him and how she looks at him that its really hard to think its just acting..

But yeah she likes him, trusts him enough to act that way with him an stage. She was feeling confident herself also... I REALLY DONT KNOW DAMN IT

Also could just be that she does have a man, so she was more confident. Cause she's been feeling her self a lot lately, and it was clear she was seeing someone, even before the Sam rumors started.

sadly more than likely, like I've said before it probably was just performing. G tends to look and act that way with a lot of females. And Britney likes to be a tease.  Lol

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

It could be just that she was feeling **** after the *** she had with Sam. :giggleney:

7 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Also could just be that she does have a man, so she was more confident. Cause she's been feeling her self a lot lately, and it was clear she was seeing someone, even before the Sam rumors started.

sadly more than likely, like I've said before it probably was just performing. G tends to look and act that way with a lot of females. And Britney likes to be a tease.  Lol

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It could be just that she was feeling **** after the *** she had with Sam. :giggleney:

Yeah I actually think its a mixture of both, she was feeling **** and confident maybe fc she had gotten some long awaited attention but she definately wouldnt act that way with just anyone. Like I said, she likes him and is comfortable enough to act that way with him on stage. I know Gerald tends to go close to the his female collabs on stage but its more of Brit replying to that set up really...

It was almost like Breathe on Me Onyx Hotel Tour version lol

But more than the whole performance itself the end hug and Brit pulling his hand around her is what tells me she likes him a lot! Its soooo cute I'm still not over it lol :crying4: Breazy bff's please!

Archived