I still can't tell if she's into him or .....

Daveh422

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Amanda1822 said:

I think she's "playing" with Sam probably likes him but is just gonna have *** with him for a little while because I believe her when she said she wants to be single I also feel like she had *** with g eazy but just once, but on the other hand girl is tease so maybe not, either way homegirl got game.

also I live for the impression she does of her mom telling her to date multiple men at once 

We also believed her when She said She was single two years ago and she was already with Charlie :nicki2:

There was an interview where she clearly described Charlie saying how would be the man shed want to date... She is such a troll :ricackle:

8 minutes ago, Arya said:

We also believed her when She said She was single two years ago and she was already with Charlie :nicki2:

There was an interview where she clearly described Charlie saying how would be the man shed want to date... She is such a troll :ricackle:

Oh believe me I know she is, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Britney is the biggest troll on the internet. But this time I think she legit just wants **** 

24 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

Oh believe me I know she is, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Britney is the biggest troll on the internet. But this time I think she legit just wants **** 

She should date Sam, G-eazy and maybe give Bieber a call too :queenflopga:

justin-bieber-britney-spears-spider-man-

29 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

She should've went for Ryan gosling when she had the chance 

Man ikr. She should have looked at him since MMC lol

Then She auditioned for the notebook, She should have hit on him when She had the chance lol If only She got the part, i think they would have hooked up. He def checked her out when he said She was all grown up and he has a history of dating women we work with 

Imagine If she got the part, they would have dated and kfed wouldnt have happened 

1 minute ago, Arya said:

Man ikr. She should have looked at him since MMC lol

Then She auditioned for the notebook, She should have hit on him when She had the chance lol If only She got the part, i think they would have hooked up. He def checked her out when he said She was all grown up and he has a history of dating women we work with 

Imagine If she got the part, they would have dated and kfed wouldnt have happened 

Imagine those babies! 

6 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

Imagine those babies! 

Preston and JJ are already cute enough, but If only Ryan was their father :kidcries:

These days i found two old articles of Ryan talking about Britney lol

On one he said he didnt know her and then he says he feels guilty for her being too ****** :beynah:

17 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Can we just put aside who she is dating and enjoy the fact that she is living her life again? I'm excited.

16 hours ago, Daveh422 said:

100% agree I couldn't be more  excited with every single aspect of her right now there's not one thing I can say

( I wish this or she was doing ) 

IM SO HAPPY FOR HER 

THIS: 

16 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's kevin days all over again. Instead this time she is a ******* strong woman!

:mybodyisready:

Im so happy for her tbh :hype::crying4:

• Super Mods
On 12/19/2016 at 6:42 PM, Amanda1822 said:

I think she's "playing" with Sam probably likes him but is just gonna have *** with him for a little while because I believe her when she said she wants to be single I also feel like she had *** with g eazy but just once, but on the other hand girl is tease so maybe not, either way homegirl got game.

also I live for the impression she does of her mom telling her to date multiple men at once 

Maybe she's his beard. :quirkney:

I loved how she grabbed his coat... that was so ****...  it was also really cute when he got in real close and she was struggling to lip-sync because of how much she was blushing and shy-grinning... :)

I'm also glad they actually performed the full 'Make Me' for the first time and not the VMA remix.  I really think they're both playing hard to get, and I find they keep switching places... sometimes it's G-Eazy longing for her and Britney playing hard to get, and sometimes it's Britney longing for him and G-Eazy playing hard to get.  This performance was a mix of both LOL.  Love it.  But I have to say Sam is hotter... and I can't imagine G-Eazy playing with kids LMAO.

Its obvious she likes G and thats why she is so confident being so **** with him. They have incredible chemistry and that performance threw me off the rails really! THE COAT PULLING was like the hottest scene Ive seen of her since... ages. And him trying to keep calm biting his lip lol

I will always ship them. That chemistry can some day become reality but for now I think she was just feeling herself and enjoying being on stage with someone she trusts obviously 

Archived