I still can't tell if she's into him or .....

Daveh422

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Can we just put aside who she is dating and enjoy the fact that she is living her life again? I'm excited.

100% agree I couldn't be more  excited with every single aspect of her right now there's not one thing I can say

( I wish this or she was doing ) 

IM SO HAPPY FOR HER 

6 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

:orly:

do you also think the change has something to do with papa spears falling back and letting her run her Owen **** again 

:hehehe:

I think it has nothing to do with her dad tbh. I never felt like he is bad a guy and now I feel like the change has more to do with her own mental health than anything else. Time heal all wounds, I guess. 

I think she's "playing" with Sam probably likes him but is just gonna have *** with him for a little while because I believe her when she said she wants to be single I also feel like she had *** with g eazy but just once, but on the other hand girl is tease so maybe not, either way homegirl got game.

also I live for the impression she does of her mom telling her to date multiple men at once 

Archived