URGENT: Britney is LOSING to some Louis Tomlison and Lauren Jauregui on IMPORTANT radio chart, let's change that!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Vote Britney said:

#9 tonight?

i can vote many times?

can you tell me anothers zip code and city?

i will vote 10 times now

Yup #9 tonight. They played it 30 minutes ago. It's over now for WHTZ. The show starts at 9PM ET and we need to send the requests before 9PM.

You can't send more than one request with Mediabase in 24 hours unless you change your IP. Change your IP 10 times to request 10 times.

You can tweet multiple times!

The KIIS countdown starts in 2 hours and 30 minutes.

The city for KIIS: Los Angeles and for the zipcode: 90001, 90002, 90003, 90004...

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=aDxbWJ2LGc31wQLM05GgBQ#q=los+angeles+zipcodes

:kisses2all:

By the way the city for WHTZ is New York and the zipcode: 10001, 10002 ect.

Sorry for not clearing that up :lostney:

2 minutes ago, button said:

Yup #9 tonight. They played it 30 minutes ago. It's over now. The show starts at 9PM ET and we need to send the requests before 9PM.

You can't send more than one request with Mediabase in 24 hours unless you change your IP. Change your IP 10 times to request 10 times.

You can tweet multiple times!

The KIIS countdown starts in 2 hours and 30 minutes.

The city for KIIS: Los Angeles and for the zipcode: 90001, 90002, 90003, 90004...

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=aDxbWJ2LGc31wQLM05GgBQ#q=los+angeles+zipcodes

:kisses2all:

slumber party position last night on kiss? you know? i will vote right now

Archived