URGENT: Britney is LOSING to some Louis Tomlison and Lauren Jauregui on IMPORTANT radio chart, let's change that!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone here know how to use a software named AutoHotKey? You can simply write a script to automatically vote for you. I use one similar to that software and it works. But the one I use is a Chinese based one and I assume no one other than me here understands Chinese so I really can't write a tutorial... :plzexplain:

1 minute ago, button said:
  Hide contents

Are the votes rising fast when you use it? hide your comment

Spoiler

I'm not good at this kind of thing, like hacking the site and making the votes double (triple) so it's not "fast". It's at the same speed as I vote with my own hands. That software just can create a script that keeps voting while you're not in front of the computer. 

3 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I highly doubt there is a chance to win this anymore. Only miracle or unstoppable voting in upcoming hours can change whole situation. Difference between first one (Louis) and Britney is more than 5K votes (and still counting) at this point. At least we tried. :yeaok:

If that certain member comes and teaches us a certain something we can still win. 20 hours left :riri:

Archived