HQ PICS - Britney out with Sam Asghari

Alexia

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 3Pney said:

truth hurts :shameless:

Lol at me correcting you and that bothering you so much you need to downvote all my posts. 

It wasn't an attack lol It's just saying he's not ugly - because he's not. And if you're calling someone ugly online multiple times - maybe it's you who is the ugly one.

14 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Lol at me correcting you and that bothering you so much you need to downvote all my posts. 

It wasn't an attack lol It's just saying he's not ugly - because he's not. And if you're calling someone ugly online multiple times - maybe it's you who is the ugly one.

let him be, he just hates persians, he's been attacking me non-stop too. He is kinda ****** up. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

let him be, he just hates persians, he's been attacking me non-stop too. He is kinda ****** up. 

Thanks for letting me know.

They're clearly not well whatever it is. Attacking random person onlines appearance, insisting they're ugly and then attacking anyone that doesn't agree  :weirdmeout:

7 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

God that's messed up :squintney:  but at least he's not posting publicly for everyone to see how crazy he is :blol:

We argued in different threads. He called me out on stupid stuff and called my country names for no reason. Apparently he lives in turkey, where I live now, and he "found" and blocked me on hornet too. lol 

Archived