I think its the best thing that could happen

giltjuhh

Britney jean flopped

Glory flopped

Maybe after she flopped twice her team understand something needs to change.....Maybe now they realise Britney needs more then being hot and ****. I think next era will be so much diffrend......singing live and max martin for example:D

Lets hope im right

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, giltjuhh said:

Britney jean flopped

Glory flopped

Maybe after she flopped twice her team understand something needs to change.....Maybe now they realise Britney needs more then being hot and ****. I think next era will be so much diffrend......singing live and max martin for example:D

Lets hope im right

:shameless:

your positivity is great but what i think will happen is her label will put her on the backburner because shes not making them enough $$$$$$ to give half a **** to get her the best music and producers available. It's already begun... look how we had these barely no -namers featuring in her songs. Then there's others who can get Nicki, Drake, the Weeknd etc features because it makes sense.... I think the next era will come with a great big price because of these "flops"..

59 minutes ago, giltjuhh said:

Britney jean flopped

Glory flopped

Lets hope im right

Honestly i was waiting for. After ff i hope she and her team wake up 

Archived